Friday Night Flight: Welcome to Calgary! @ CYYC - 180600ZJAN19

That is awsome I’ll be there!! I’m so proud to be here on the one year anniversary of this very special VA ;)

2 Likes

Awesome! My home airport!! Happy 1 year ACVA!

1 Like

Your really going to a WestJet hub and only allowing AC.

4 Likes

This is one huge VA I’m not in,huh…Cant wait for tomorrow gonna push that Westjet 738 till it glitches

1 Like

Hooray for Air Canada Virtual! Gonna pull out that A321 for once…

2 Likes

We can’t wait to see all of the Air Canada planes tomorrow! Thank you Misha for allowing this opportunity and you can expect our pilots to be out in full force tomorrow! This is an amazing way to celebrate One Year of ACVA!

See you in the Skies,
ACVA Management Team

Wish to join? Check out our thread below:

If you have any questions or inquiries about the VA, PM @AirCanadaVaOfficial and @natedog508 together and we’ll get back to you ASAP.

6 Likes

Cheers to one year of ACVA! 🥂🇨🇦✈️

4 Likes

Yay Canada!

4 Likes

Wow! I am definitely coming to CYYC. The airport has some nice scenery and overall very underrated. Probably bringing out the Canadian DC-10 for once. And congrats to ACVA for reaching this remarkable milestone!

2 Likes

Thanks Lucas! And on a personal note, the DC-10 is a ball to fly, if u know how to fly it ;)

2 Likes

Not sure you understand how the FNF works. It’s a suggestion for aircraft, not a requirement 🙂

13 Likes

Very handy! Thank-you so much!

1 Like

This is gonna be a good one!

1 Like

Yay, something that is relatively close to DEN!
I’m going to be that Weird guy and fly Frontier. See you all there!

1 Like

I cannot make it at the beginning. It is at 1:00 AM here and I have school on friday☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

You can always come after school 👀

1 Like

I wasn’t aware school was 24h long at a time

8 Likes

I dont think it is 😂😜

2 Likes

We actually do have frontier services here!

3 Likes

Yeah you do! See ya there :)

1 Like