Friday Night Flight - Triple 7 Threat

This weeks FNF will be an all servers event featuring the Boeing 777 aircraft. Join us in the London region and show off your favorite B 777 livery. These are large aircraft so specific airports to take off from and land at will be left up to each pilot. So spread out and enjoy yourselves.

7 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday July 17th 2015

• Event Start Time - 12:30 PM PDT

• Event End Time - 7:30 PM PDT

• Region: London

• Objectives: Non specific

• Aircraft type: ONLY Boeing 777s (200ER, 200F, & 300ER)

Share your event experiences and photos.

*A valid Live subscription is needed. **PDT is Pacific Daylight Time which is local to the U.S. west coast. When you select “Join” on the event, your Facebook will automatically convert to your accounts local time zone.

Don’t forget to share your screen shots in the event comments here.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I can’t be there… :(
Have fun though guys! :)

If only I had a 777! Have fun!

I will be there

Hi @DIsraelFDS, you said that when we click join, Facebook will convert to our local time. I can not find this event on Facebook, assuming it’s in the IFFG Facebook group, or should I look else where. Could you provide a link?

I’ll be flying a American airways 777-200 ER

roger, see you there. Will be joining from NZT so 7AM for me then. Air newzealand 773ER.

1 Like

Don’t forget there is no DEP at LHR. You will be transferred to centre from APP at 6000ft!

Passing London City while vectored for the ILS approach Runway 27L at London Heathrow.

1 Like

That was fun. Great structured ATC and well behaved pilots on the Advanced server. Remember Friday Night Flights are open to any server, but the Advanced ATC server is the main focus. As we get more and more new qualified controllers for the AdvATC server, the more airports that can be manned and more often throughout the 7 hour event period.

2 Likes

Does anybody know what this week’s Friday night Flight is?

It will probably be announced tomorrow! :)

David posts them, but I’m sure he is open to ideas and feedback! :)