Friday Night Flight: The Lone Star State @ KIAH - 130600ZSEP19

How about Thai airlines?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I’ll check.

1 Like

Well IAH doesn’t have many 747 routes. If you don’t care about realism you could try to do WSSS-IAH on a United 747. If you want to continue discussing routes with me, lets go to PMs so we won’t clog the topic.

1 Like

I belive they have retired their 74s

1 Like

Ouu thank you so much my friend for the help

1 Like

Rip, Maybe next time buddy

1 Like

houston okay this cool

1 Like

I will fly from Sydney, heres the flight info (it‘ll be a tiny group flight)

Into the lone star state

UA100

YSSY - KIAH

Aircraft: B787-9 (UA)

Gates: 1-37/1-35/1-33/1-31

Flight time: 15h 30min

FL330

M0.82

Departure time: 2030Z

Planned arrival: 1200Z

copy flightplan from X-ONES

everyones invited!

2 Likes

EGLL was in the ATC schedule. It wasn’t an FNF.

1 Like

BOS-IAH via the Jetblue A320 is calling me

1 Like
1 Like

But the theme was that route. Not London itself with plenty of other airports.

1 Like

To respond to your original post, the reason there haven’t been FNFs in Europe (and the US) is because a long awaited scenery update was pushed, which led to South American (and other places with new scenery) being themed. Now, Misha is moving back to other places and he happened to start in the United States. They’re not purposely trying to stray away from Europe, that’s just how it’s been working out lately.

2 Likes

Yeah! Texas pride, baby!!

1 Like

The reason the US is so popular in IF is because most of its user base happens to live in the US. But not every single FNF is held there (in fact, it’s been almost 3 months since it has been). We don’t stick to one part of the world, but we diversify and move around.

7 Likes

OMG this is so awesome! A FNF in the US!

Also, … OMG I just realized my subscription ends tomorrow, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play.
So sad, 90% chance I won’t make it tomorrow. Happy flying everyone, enjoy, and have lots of fun!

SB110

P.S. I’ll be back in a month or so. I’m just taking a break. ;-)

P.P.S. @Suhas_Jatla and other Texans, have fun! 😉😎

2 Likes

u can still fly in, through some awesome long haul routes. For example anywhere from europe, or for ultra long hauls begin in Singapore or Sydney

U also have to consider the US being and enormes place. Its not really a country but rather a continent which offers INSANE amounts of diverse scenery. From Alaskas mountains to the gorgeous pacific coast, the Nevada deserts and New York City and SO much more. US is not always automatically the same, thats why Im perfectly fine with it

1 Like

Interesting fnf, I’ll be doing Kewr-kiah

NOOO KIAD ISN’T A SECONDARY AIRPORT

Its a joke if you couldn’t tell.

I’ll fly KIAD(Maybe it was BWI?)-KIAH and back to KDCA, as I’ve flown both before IRL.

1 Like