Friday Night Flight: The Lone Star State @ KIAH - 130600ZSEP19

Yikes…another FNF where ATC is almost on the complete opposite side of the planet the previous day.
Personally FNFs be related to the general ATC theme for the week, instead of a random dartboard pick.

2 Likes

Where will you be flying from?

2 Likes

All the Texans well love this…
I think the Houstonians will love this more than anyone else (besides the other Texans)
And FINALLY MY HOME AIRPORT has made it to FNF sadly I don’t have a Subscription.

2 Likes

Imagine next week FNF is held at KHOU

@Matt737
@AarkonTV

1 Like

Keep in mind that most players are from United States and Americans LOVE their country

4 Likes

Ah, good ol’ KRIC - KIAH. 🤗

3 Likes

Ah the arm pit of texas! Should be a good one

#DFWisBetter

6 Likes

Guys any ideas where to fly from?

1 Like

Depends if you wanna fly a short route or a long haul flight.

1 Like

Not suggesting anything but maybe KDEN soon? I’m sure @DEN_Airport would approve of this.

2 Likes

Long haul, ULH doesn’t matter. Also a 747 is a must

2 Likes

Search for KIAH on flight radar, look at arrivals and go to town. All it takes is some effort to find routes to fly

4 Likes

Ik that but i am trying to ask people bcuz i like interacting with the community not bcuz im lazy

2 Likes

Well, maybe LHR-IAH?

1 Like

PANC-KIAH is flown by the Cathay 747

2 Likes

Finally KIAH… 😍😍

3 Likes

I appreciate ur offer but I’ve been on this app for 4 years and i only flew from LHR twice that’s how much i hate that airport😂😂

2 Likes

Cargo. Unfourtunately PANC stopped getting major international flights in the early 2000s

3 Likes

But the cargo version right?

3 Likes

Yes, I believe so. Not sure if any other airline flies the 747 (non cargo) there besides BA

1 Like