Friday Night Flight: The Lone Star State @ KIAH - 130600ZSEP19

Header

Join us for this week's FNF!

Situated in the diverse and vibrant state of Texas, George Bush Intercontinental Airport of Houston serves the south of States as a huge hub. Despite recently losing its flagship status as an airport with routes to all 6 continents, the airport is still in the USA’s top 20 busiest airports, and in the world’s top 50!

There are 5 terminals at KIAH, with United Airlines populating the most significant amount of the traffic. With routes all across the world, even as far as Sydney, the airport is the second largest passenger hub for the airline. This week’s established routes will focus on routes within the United Airlines network that are flown by the airline’s B737 aircraft. Airports for this week will follow these established routes.

What year did Terminal B open at KIAH?

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

FNF%20FDS%20Global%20Day

Event Details

Server: Any
Aircraft: B737 Family
Livery: United

Airports Main Airports Secondary
HUB KIAH Houston KMSY New Orleans
KFLL Fort Lauderdale
KTUL Tulsa
KCLE Cleveland
KEWR New York
KBNA Nashville
MMUN Cancun

Established Routes

KEWR - KIAH

KEWR LANNA PTW BYRDD HAAGN PENSY 3934N/7651W EMI CSN FANPO MAULS FEEDS YICUT ALEAN OJESS JAARE NIOLA BFOLO MISLE WINAP DOOMS AEX 3042N/9345W JERNY BEATL DOOBI KIAH

KBNA - KIAH

KBNA DANLS 3517N/8927W MEM GEEYY LIT JOLET DHART KAMEN SWB EGULZ 3039N/9408W TURNR DOOBI KIAH

KMSY - KIAH

KMSY NANAS JEPEG 2928N/9247W GIRLY KUGLE 2931N/9403W WOLDE KIAH

KFLL - KIAH

KFLL GILBI THNDR 2650N/8110W JAYMC DTSRF LEV POLND JEPEG GIRLY 2930N/9317W KUGLE WOLDE KIAH

MMUN - KIAH

MMUN NOSUG OMVIP 2311N/8708W ALKIM KEHLI KELPP 2846N/9350W WOLDE KIAH

KCLE - KIAH

KCLE BUD 3955N/8418W TIIDE UJM JODOX DHART SWB EGULZ 3051N/9356W TURNR DOOBI KIAH

KTUL - KIAH

KTUL OKM EAKER 3349N/9634W CVE CHMPZ TORNN HOOTZ BILEE 3109N/9623W HOMRN BAZBL BAATS RIICE BRKMN MLRRR KIAH

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 13th September @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 14th September @ 06:00 ZULU

September 13, 2019September 14, 2019

NOTAMS:

No local flying permitted. Aircraft attempting to fly to KIAH from any of the following shall be subject to IFATC ghosting. Any airports in the surrounding area of these airports are also not permitted to fly from:

KCXO
KCLL
KHOU
KEFD
KGLS

Footer

96 Likes

amazing FNF once again! Cant wait to long haul into this one!

8 Likes

Amazing 😍❤️

9 Likes

Oh yes, question: is the established routes nessesary and we have to use them? (sorry, my first fnf)

4 Likes

no you don’t have to use them 👍 just suggestions per sae🙂

6 Likes

No you may choose to fly any route (except local flights).

2 Likes

I have never heard of this place before so I’m definitely going to be trying something new.

Houston We Have A Problem.

12 Likes

Awesome FNF!

@Future_engineer here’s something for you 😏

3 Likes

A KIAH FNF…?

My purpose in life is fulfilled. This is amazing!! 😁

9 Likes

Why are there never FNF’s in europe. I was hoping for that but now I get this.

5 Likes

I lived in Houston for 20 years! This going to be cool!

3 Likes

Wish El Paso was there 😭

3 Likes

Awesome FNF! Can’t believe someone selected “1891” 😂

1 Like

Yay, Cleveland is included! United operates out of the end of Concourse C. I don’t live in Ohio, but CLE was once a United Hub.

1 Like

Last week it started in Europe

It was in Africa. It wasn’t based in Europe.

1 Like

There hasn’t been an FNF in the US since June… there was also EGLL in August.

1 Like

I dont think I can come. Family stuff. Have a good flight for thows that are goeing

1 Like

Not KDFW? >:(

5 Likes