Friday Night Flight: The Beautiful West @ DNMM - 030600ZMAY19

The%20Beautiful%20West%20Header

Join us for this week's FNF!

This week’s Friday Night Flight brings us back to the beautiful continent of Africa. We head to one area in particular this week, the southwest of the land mass. This area has never been covered before during an event, so there will be countless opportunities to fly and explore new areas.

Our hub this week will be Murtala Muhammad International, the main airport for the city of Lagos, Nigeria. This airport has central and westerly parking locations as well as dual runways. Alongside it, a selection of airports spanning from the west through the central and south coast will be open. There will be no established routes for this week to allow you to explore the area how you please.

You can find the list of airports at the bottom of this post.

Which African river do you think would be the most fun to fly along?

• Zembezi
  • Niger River
  • Nile
  • Congo

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

FNF%20FDS%20Global%20Day

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s:

DNMM Hub

FNLU
FLKK
FZAA
FOOL
GOBD

FYWH Overflow
DNKN Overflow
DIAP Overflow
GABS Overflow
GFLL Overflow

Aircraft/Liveries: Any

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 3rd May @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 4th May @ 06:00 ZULU

May 3, 2019May 4, 2019

The%20Beautiful%20West%20Footer

77 Likes

Beautiful Misha. Was just about to find this on your profile ;).

4 Likes

@TheFlyingGuy1 ;)

1 Like

Finally for once, excited to stay away from LAX and EGLL type airports every single week!

15 Likes

Very Nice destination choice… I’ll definitely fly in this FNF

6 Likes

Go to Training server for that :)

4 Likes

This should be very fun! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

YES I’ve waited for this for so long

2 Likes

Glad you like it! The main reason for not coming here sooner is that the surrounding airports had not been done by the editing team yet. Now they have, we can come to this wonderful location!

9 Likes

LUSAKA!!!

I’ve never been so excited for a FNF in my life! HUGE thanks to whoever came up with this.

3 Likes

OooOoo this is interesting. LOS is my home base IRL. Definitely joining in

2 Likes

You are most welcome. I appreciate African FNFs are a little rare, but that is due to constraints outside my control. I would love to bring everyone more in the future!

10 Likes

Time for a fedex flight from memphis. also, how big is the airport

2 Likes

Looking forward to this, I’ll be flying to and from Port Harcourt multiple times

4 Likes

Thanks Misha! Nice that you show us this lesser used area of the globe!

2 Likes

It will be lot of fun tommorow!!

1 Like

I’ll fly in from Doha!

1 Like

Are you kidding me? I’m gonna miss out on this cause my live ran out literally 2 days ago. Well I hope everyone else has a great time at Lagos.

2 Likes

FLKK is not an airport. What’s the correct code of that airport?

1 Like