Friday Night Flight: The Atlantan Way @ KATL - 190600ZAPR19

I will comply with the law. Even if this is only a simulator.

2 Likes

Man, calm down. DCA will most likly not have approch, as most controllers will be focused on the 7 freqencies; 2 App., 2 Tower, 2 ground, 1 long Atis; so you should be good If you choose to fly there.

1 Like

@baseball_inferno The simulator has a set of “Laws” too…
The IFATC are here for the fun of controlling, and making everyone’s experience better in the sim, not to follow every nook and cranny rule that every airport has. That’s why they have a set of “laws” too, and if you fail to follow them, you will be ghosted. Such conduct that you are displaying to the “laws” of the IFATC is unacceptable, because many of these people volunteer valuable time to control in the simulator. They do this so that people on IF live have the best experience. If you cannot respect that, face the consequences.

Tomorrow, I’m going to happily follow atc instructions and try out the new KATL-CYYC route on WestJet! I’m very happy that I finally get a chance to. Thanks @MishaCamp!

10 Likes

@Twocflyer are you ready? #3000ops #morethanethan

8 Likes

Let’s do this!!! @Plane-Train-TV

2 Likes

@Gabe_Z MSPPPPPPPPPPP REEEEEEE

2 Likes

Then why don’t you go be a controller and control it then. You can always do the training pass the practicality test etc so. I would if i had the time and love to control CLT RDU JFK and ATL but I know that half the times with the thunderstorms and time in college I can’t at the moment though I will be trying to Attempt soon so. If you feel So strongly about it do something about it.

8 Likes

I have plans controlling it. I doubt it should be busy. And I also doubt APP will be active

2 Likes

Well KALT I’m excited lots of great flying opportunities around there. Besides traffic will be low as that airport is massive! I’m happy as spring break starts tonight.

Then that should be perfect. I hope you have had an understanding of the procedures and that you are the best controller DCA has had in IF while I have been there. Thank you, but I have one question. Why?

1 Like

If anything Ill be doing Maddog turns if the 717/95 will be nice.

1 Like

Why won’t it be busy because its small. Its well know but a bit small. My personal observations

I meant why would he be doing that?

Its like me controlling CLT. I know the rules airspace runways and approach vectors well due to real life traveling in those airports and straight up more fun controlling a place you know than a new airspace. But @Plane-Train-TV can answer better.

@Plane-Train-TV BWI 😏😏😏😏 any thoughts

The wind hopefully will be better than last week when ATL was featured!

1 Like

Little heads up if you’re flying from KDTW, if you’re departing off of runway 21R, you are supposed to make an immediate left turn until you are flying at a heading of 180, this is to avoid parallel traffic using runway 22L

2 Likes

Awesome! It’s nice to see a lot of featured airports for this FNF.

Expect me to fly from Johannesburg to Atlanta for an overnight flight. 👍

1 Like

that was… expressive

I’m coming in either an MD-11,A319,747,737,777,787

See if you can spot me on either Training Server or Expert Server