Friday Night Flight: The American Tour Part 1 @ KSEA - 150600ZFEB19

Join us for this week's FNF:

Alaskan Skies

This Friday we start the beginning of a three part tour around the United States. The tour begins with Alaskan Airlines, using airports on the west coast of the nation. This week we also partner with @alaskavirtualairline to bring you the best in what the funky vibrant airline has to offer! IFATC will be open in various selected airports, with KSEA/PANC/KPDX acting as the main airports of the week, with routes based upon that of real world routes flown by specific airlines we have in Infinite Flight.

KSEA has one tower and one ground frequency, however it has two approach frequencies here on Infinite Flight. Expect dual ops for approach, and make sure to switch when told by IFATC. The north east ramp at KSEA is not suitable for heavies. The northern and southern ramps are suitable, so long hauls may park there. You can see the chart below curtesy of LiveFlight:

Which FNF airport is your favourite this week?

• KSEA
  • KPDX
  • PANC

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Established Routes

Inbound to KSEA
KBWI - KSEA

KBWI WONCE TERPZ LINSE BUFFR MCRAY 3940N/7817W 3944N/7832W IHD LEJOY AVERE KODIE KOZAR LIVER LEPEW SRPEN DJB RIEKE WOOST CRL GRB FAR DIK LWT MLP GEG TEMPL 4746N/11954W WITRO ODAHL GLASR JAKSN WOODI KSEA

PANC - KSEA

PANC NOEND 6047N/14706W LAIRE BKA DUGGS 4913N/12405W YYJ ORCUS MARNR KSEA

KGEG - KSEA

KGEG 4744N/11927W TEMPL WITRO ODAHL 4751N/12107W GLASR JAKSN WOODI KSEA

KSNA - KSEA

KSNA LAX LANDO 3511N/11847W EHF SHIMR LKV BTG 4604N/12240W PTERA KRIEG HAWKZ KSEA

25 35

KMSY - KSEA

KMSY 3041N/9129W AEX KF30C LBL KD60U OCS KU84M PDT BRUKK SUNED 4629N/12017W YKM CHINS RADDY HUMPP KSEA

Outbound from KSEA
KSEA - KPDX

KSEA RICHR BUWZO HELNS 4606N/12224W KRATR HYKER KPDX

KSEA - KTUS

KSEA SUMMA 4547N/12111W LTJ IMB NEERO BERYL 3336N/11201W PXR TFD BASER DINGO KTUS

KSEA - KOMA

KSEA NORMY MODDA STEVS 4658N/11813W BZN KD81Y ONL 4203N/9808W OLU HOWRY KOMA

KSEA - KSAN

KSEA SUMMA PAAGE 4550N/12135W PAWLI PITVE PUSHH PASKE HUULK 3408N/11817W DECEA JOEKR GAMBT LEJEN COMIX FLSHH KSAN

29 38

KSEA - KABQ

KSEA SUMMA WANTA 4607N/12045W KOTAA BKE TCH 3623N/10749W ROSEI SSKYE FORUN LOWBO JOKLO ITUNE KABQ

Established routes are brought to you by https://fpltoif.com

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: KSEA / KPDX / PANC

Aircraft/Liveries: Alaskan Airlines

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 15th February @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 16th February @ 06:00 ZULU

February 15, 2019February 16, 2019

63 Likes

Looks truly amazing Misha! I can not wait for this!

2 Likes

I have been meaning to try out the More To Love livery, guess I have found the perfect opportunity!

2 Likes

Alaska Airlines? Haven’t flown them in a while. Need to hop in on the action tomorrow! Love the fact that there are many suggested routes to choose from.

1 Like

i’ll be there!

I love these routes. You will see me a lot tomorrow at KSEA! :)

2 Likes

I was super excited when the post dropped on the IG. I have to say, I’m really impressed by the work of Misha and the whole IF team. Can’t wait to fly into and out of KSEA! Enjoy this FNF series everyone :)

2 Likes

Yay Seattle! I will be there! Thanks for the Great FNF Misha!

1 Like

Loving the new concept of Touring around the US. Does give FNF twist to the tale and begins a new exciting role. This will surely be fun and you expect me to participate as well 😋

hi tyler, I do not know if you will remember, but yesterday when I was referring to the flight group that happens on the Friday night flight that is exactly what I was talking about, I never got to participate, but tomorrow I do not have class, then I’ll definitely be there

Look awesome, tommorow Morning Gonna be doing a Flight From KSFO-KSEA then from KSEA- KABQ Sounds fun Ill be there

PANC, here I come!! Thanks for this FNF series!

2 Likes

Wow I see KABQ and KBWI in the routes! Great FNF!!

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be flying from Baltimore tomorrow! Fantastic way to end a long workweek! Thanks Mish!

1 Like

Wow are you all really prepared for ground and tower ATC here in this type of traffic? This place is going to be a nightmare because it has such a horrible runway and taxiway layout.

This looks really fun! Can’t wait to fly and control KSNA!

1 Like

That looks anything but fun lol

Cannot wait for this awesome event! I will probably do PANC - KSEA - KPDX. Awesome established routes as well!

I’m going KSEA-ZSPD