Friday Night Flight: Tel Aviv Visual @ LLBG - 210600ZJUN19

Header

Join us for this week's FNF!

Welcome to Tel Aviv! More than just the recent host of Eurovision, Tel Aviv is also home to an interesting airport with a diverse usage by airlines. More importantly, the airport also has commonly used visual approaches for the runways.

It is these approaches we will be using in Infinite Flight for this week’s event! WPTs for the approaches will be in the NOTAM for the airport, and aircraft will be required to follow them. Established routes will end at the final fix of viable STARs, and a visual approach will then be required. Please remember to execute the correct procedure for a visual approach. You can find a tutorial here.

For all the key information, a NOTAM will be in place. This will be seen in the app as a large red ring around the airport. Click on it and the details will pop up. Details are also located further down on this post. You can also find the freely accessible charts below:

http://en.caa.gov.il/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=414&Itemid=278

Do you follow real-world SID/STARs?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

FNF%20FDS%20Global%20Day

Event Details

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Airports Main Airports Secondary
HUB LLBG Tel Aviv HEBA Alexandria
GMMN Casablanca LDDU Dubrovnik
LEPA Palma de Mallorca LGRP Rhodes
DTTA Tunis LCLK Larnaca
LICJ Palmero
LGSA Chania

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 21st June @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 22nd June @ 06:00 ZULU

June 21, 2019June 22, 2019

Established Routes

Inbound to LLBG
GMMN - LLBG

GMMN EVDOL 3337N/707W BISMI FES 3408N/419W OJD TRB TAGRO CSO DIMAO PERAM LOBNA OMENI GZO EVIRA DEMAG EBOKA PLH TIPUS OTREX AMAXI SIT PERIM GIPAS ASPIS ERIMO 3306N/3258E SOLIN LLBG

HEBA - LLBG

HEBA NOZ PSD 3116N/3217E 3112N/3354E TIBBI SIRON LLBG

DTTA - LLBG

DTTA DIDON SONAK DOBIX TOVMA 3622N/1320E EVIRA BINKO 3541N/1927E ALIXA INKOP DEMAG EBOKA PLH TIPUS OTREX AMAXI SIT GUDIS KAVOS GIPAS ASPIS 3323N/3225E ERIMO SOLIN LLBG

LGSA - LLBG

LGSA BAVES IRA VEGES SIT 3503N/2703E LAPSO NIPIS PERIM GISOS MAGIS KOSEG GIPAS ASPIS ERIMO 3232N/3407E SOLIN LLBG

Outbound From LLBG
LLBG - LGRP

LLBG SAVIT BOAZZ PURLA SUVAS KAROL 3255N/3226E KOSEG AGAPI AMONO 3529N/2913E IRBAX LGRP

LLBG - LCLK

LLBG SAVIT BOAZZ PURLA 3215N/3406E GITLA VELOX 3401N/3360E EMEDA BOSIS LCLK

LLBG - LICJ

LLBG SAVIT BOAZZ PURLA SUVAS 3213N/3353E KAROL EVORA KAVOS GUDIS SIT AMAXI OTREX TIPUS PLH EBOKA DEMAG NOTRI LIBRO 3746N/1401E ENEPA BEKIV LICJ

LLBG - LEPA

LLBG SAVIT BOAZZ PURLA SUVAS 3232N/3312E KAROL EVORA KAVOS GUDIS SIT VEGES IRA BAVES SUD SOKRI TRL ANEPI BERAP RESPA LORNO CDC PNZ ROTUN POKAV GOKMI SUPUX KUPIM ODAKA SUXER RIPAL MORSS 3957N/436E MHN D074T CDP LEPA

Established routes are brought to you by https://fpltoif.com

NOTAMS:

Visual approaches only. Expect the visual approach for 21 or 30 unless otherwise specified in ATIS. Expect 26 departure. All aircraft are required to report airport in sight when on the visual approach

Aircraft on runway 21 are required to follow VATAT NAMIM IBATI

Aircraft on runway 30 are required to follow REBDO GAVRI BG075 BG040

Footer

80 Likes

Great FNF as always Misha great work also love the tag on your name!

5 Likes

Good I guess. I’ll be flying EGLL to LLBG maybe.

1 Like

I’m Lovin it

Oh boy. It’s going to be fun to control this. Thanks Misha

4 Likes

It’ll be interesting with the visuals if visibility is low tomorrow…

Should be all good. We checked several times. We have a backup plan if it does reduce below acceptable standards though 🙂

11 Likes

Aiming for a KLAX-LLBG Delta haul.

2 Likes

Following these adds a larger feel of realism to Infinite Flight! It’s a great way to fly. 🤙

10 Likes

Cool Israel

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve never flown the El Al 738, I’ll try it tomorrow.

It’s gonna be a long flight from KSFO but I’m in for it 😉

3 Likes

oh boy! This is perfect to premiere on the expert server with my recent third degree, on the other hand I have some fear, will be hard! Violations and ghostings can increase considerably 🙉

2 Likes

If Misha ain’t a mind-reader than I don’t know what??? I’ve expressed my surprise many times before, so by now I’ve gotten used Misha knowing where I wished FNF to be held at.

May I say, Tel Aviv!!! Wow, I was… Well, you know it. Hoping to have FNF there.

Anyways, I’ll be at FNF, early morning or late noon this time (Around 0800Z or 1300Z), But with the beautiful 5-star worthy approach, I hope my flight to be a memorable one as I’m not flying to FNF for 2 weeks to come.

Yup, it’s my time to take some vacation, and yeah you know it @MishaCamp, it’s the train ride I talked about, going north on the 29th of June… 🚄

4 Likes

We at El Al Virtual are very happy to have the FNF in Tel Aviv and are looking forward to seeing IFATC not allow landing aircraft enter the West Bank or Jordanian and Palestinian airspaces. Very nice event @MishaCamp! I’ll definitely be flying the new KLAS-LLBG on the generic 789 for El Al Virtual. Thank you soo much!

Yesss Palmero!! Thanks misha

Amazing FnF Misha!

We are so happy to have the event based at our hub! Thank you @MishaCamp for making sure that aircraft landing here don’t cross into Jordanian airspace! Wonderful FNF!

2 Likes

Which Chart shall be used because i don’t find all the Visual charts.
Write to me with @DL_FILM.

I always love FNF of Mishcamp love this one too!!

1 Like