Friday Night Flight - TBM in the Alps - 280700ZSEP18

Great concept! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Note taken! Me and Tyler actually discussed this recently to we will be sure to accommodate more FNFs like this in the future!

3 Likes

See you there!

I love this FNF! Great job Misha! I’ll have to fly some tomorrow :)

This is going to be awesome!

Whilst we wait for the FNF, keep an eye out for an upcoming Flash Flight in a certain speedy new aircraft!

10 Likes

The fact you eaven read it, and have taken note really shows that eaven if there arnt changes made, you guys are great! Weather I like it or not you guys do great work, keep it up!

2 Likes

Ay I looooooove it 😍😍😍😍 Sion is my Local Airport during Winter ❤️ Awesome Scenery 😏Bild

6 Likes

Going to stretch the limits of the TBM. I’ll be arriving from Key West, via a stop in St Pierre (LFVP), another quick stop to top off in St. Johns (CYYT), the long hop over the pond to Benbecula (EGPL), and then direct to Geneva and then Innsbruck.

3 Likes

You can’t cross the Atlantic with the TBM! It’s too slow and doesn’t carry enough fuel.

1 Like

Certainly going to try! May need to divert to BIKF for a refuel, but I think I can make it with a top off in St. Johns.

En route from Key West to St Pierre (or as far as I can get) right now. Call sign: N930BB on Expert Server.

1 Like

You’d be surprised to know that you can make it nonstop. From St. Johns to Guernesy. Its been tested by yours truly. You should try it some time. Takes just under 5 ½ hrs. 🙂

3 Likes

I’ve been practicing tons of TBM landings! Can’t wait for this FNF!

1 Like

If I can master the TBM I will be there

1 Like

Nice to see the TBM getting in action already

1 Like

I saw you on LiveFlight, hows the fuel situation lol? I was thinking about doing a flight from St. John’s to Geneva with a fuel stopover in Iceland or Ireland on the TBM.

2 Likes

I’m currently an hour out from LFVP, which as of now says I’ll have 15 minutes of reserve. Going to refuel for the quick 140 mile hop to St Johns where I’ll fill up before hopping the pond. So far I have 8 hours of flight time, as I went KOKV -> KEYW this morning, then refueled for this flight.

2 Likes

Interesting, I decided to fly from Iqaluit to Geneva and according to the ETE I can make it in 6 hours due to the great tailwind right now, but I will have to refuel in either Ireland or Iceland since I have 4 hrs and 30 min of fuel left right now. I’m flying Mach .67 at FL310, not sure if this is the correct cruise speed but it’s working lol

1 Like

When the update comes through for me I will be there.

1 Like

Slow her down a bit, that’s definitely too fast for the TBM lol. Typical cruise is between Mach .51-.55. I’m getting the best fuel burn at .52

2 Likes