Friday Night Flight - Southwest Triangle @ KBWI - 170700ZAUG18

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:

Southwest Triangle

We move back over to the United States for this week’s FNF as we feature Southwest Airlines and three different airports, KBWI (which will be the main airport for this event), KDAL, and KMDW. Fly from one of the airports to the other for a full triangle of flying. Spawn at KBWI, fly to one of the other fields, then do a long layover before starting your next route. Who will be able to complete all three legs during FNF?

Post your best screenshots on Instagram and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. NOTE: All screenshots must be clean (without HUD, tags, etc), and all settings on HIGH to be considered. Simply tag us using @Infinite_Flight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight, #fridaynightflight, #southwesttriangle

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: KBWI - KDAL - KMDW
Aircraft: Any Southwest 737

NOTAMS:
There are no established routes for this event.
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be strictly enforced.

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 08/17 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)
End - Saturday 08/18 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in during this week’s FNF!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

76 Likes

Great FNF as usual 😁

4 Likes

A long awaited Southwest event with their important hub airports especially at DAL and BWI – how exciting!

I can feel the luv tonight! ❤️

3 Likes

Ooh, my hometown airport KMDW!!! Can’t wait

2 Likes

Thanks for these great event ideas Mark

Looks great! Thanks for another fun FNF!

Just wait until my friend from baltimore sees this…

3 Likes

Expect me to be there

So im hoping for a FNF somewhee in the US and my home airport gets chosen?

3 Likes

Great FNF, Mark! Can’t wait for tomorrow for landing from LEBL in KBWI! And then, it will start my Southwest Day! PD: If someone wants to fly with me I’m leaving LEBL in 10 minutes in a United 767-300 (as the real flight to KIAD).

So happy our discussion was fruitful for this event!!

3 Likes

Im gonna complete the triangle as many times possible in 24 hours and im not kidding!

7 Likes

Us skiers is going to be packed of SW planes

1 Like

OMG BWI is my home airport!!! I can’t believe it! Thank you so much! Excited that BWI is getting attention!

3 Likes

Oo! Cool FNF! I may be able to do only one leg but I’m glad SWA gets a FNF again

Interesting concept with the Triangle, for this one Controllers will really have to communicate when it comes to managing airspaces. Also, am I seeing things? Or does that 737 look slightly better and more reworked then our current one? 😍

1 Like

Sounds like a great event! Never flown between these two airports and unfortunately I won’t be able to participate. I’m staying in Toronto for the day :(

I don’t see any wingflex. Textures look the same.

But maybe I’m not sure…

But looks like an AWESOME FNF!

I don’t know, it seems refurbished from our current model. Maybe it is the angle he took the screenshot from or the lighting.

1 Like