Friday Night Flight - Soaring High Over Schiphol @ EHAM - 141730ZJUL17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Soaring High Over Schiphol

We head to Amsterdam this week featuring KLM for today’s Friday Night Flight! Come out and show your support in your favorite KLM aircraft! This is a great opportunity for some really great ramp shots with multiple aircraft to submit for the splash screen contest! Hope to see you there!

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: Amsterdam

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: EHAM
Aircraft: Any KLM Aircraft
FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 07/14 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 07/15 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Amsterdam!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

36 Likes

The KLM Dreamliner looks amazing in the new Atmosphere!

I can’t wait for this event, I’ll be there in my KLM 787 :)

7 Likes

lol I was expecting something related to Bastille Day but this works :)

9 Likes

I will definitely be attending :)

3 Likes

Very nice event! I wish the KLM 772 was available… I guess I’ll go on the 787 or maybe 737.

2 Likes

I’ll attend but I have my poor old s5 mini instead of my iPad Air 2. I’ll lag but I’ll turn the graphics down and I’ll come by @ 8:30PM(UTC+3). Hope to see everyone there!

1 Like

Thank you for that detailed and time conscious narrative. 🙄

12 Likes

I thought you forgot us today @Mark_Denton I was worried about not having a FNF 😁

1 Like

Welcome in my hometown :)

I’ll be there with the KLM Boeing 737-700.

1 Like

Trying this again… set and ready to go. Making a run down to EDDK and then around the region, see yall in a bit

2 Likes

Nope, wouldn’t forget about FNF.

3 Likes

Well, Joe would probably disagree…

2 Likes

Do you honestly think that I care about what Joe disagrees with?

7 Likes

The currently active EHAM runways 😉 (courtesy of Dutch VACC) which I’ll be using when I pop on to TS1 (shudder) and hopefully get some traffic

3 Likes

EHAM is open on the expert server.
-Absolutely no pattern work is accepted.
-Currently using 36C for departures and 36R/27 for landings. It is a hard airport to control with this configuration, please accept what is given to you. This will make it easier for all. If the weather changes I will gladly change it to something else but the wind right now is 290@17kts.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy FNF!

6 Likes

Just had a short flight on Expert, here’s a couple of shots!

3 Likes

I flew from EHAM to EDDL but I stalled and crashed…But I landed it in the end :) here are my screenshots:

This was my favourite FNF because I really enjoyed talking photos in the sunset :)

6 Likes

Ugh, nobody in TS1 :(

just 4k till Grade 3, gotta grind

1 Like

TS1 is your answer :)

2 Likes