Friday Night Flight: Port of Singapore @ WSSS - 090600ZAUG19

Join us for this week's FNF!

It’s the first of many Friday Night Flights in locations with the new scenery! We start off with a bang, bringing Singapore into the mix off the bat. A long term hub for Infinite Flight users, we are excited to finally have HD scenery in the area!

Alongside Singapore, a selection of airports located in new scenery areas will be open. These will be based off specific routes flown to and from Singapore, and we shall have established routes to and from these airports this week. For those wanting to fly to other airports, WSSS offers an extensive real-world route network.

How many awards has Singapore Changi won since opening?

• Over 590

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Airports Main Airports Secondary
HUB WSSS Singapore WADD Denpasar
VVTS Ho Chi Minh
WARR Surabaya
VTSP Phuket
VCBI Colombo
WBKK Kota Kinabalu
WBSB Brunei
VTBS Bangkok
RPLC Angeles City

Established Routes

Inbound to Singapore
VVTS-WSSS

VVTS D215M BITIS ANHOA 843N/10509E BIBAN BITOD IPRIX ESBUM ELALO KANLA KILOT 247N/10424E PIBAP PASPU WSSS

RPLC-WSSS

RPLC D148J OLIVA VOTAS MIA INDAN BALAY BUCAL OLRAX 1311N/12023E TOKON TOSOV TENON TEGID TODAM TERIX BOBOB TOMAN KARTO 111N/10520E KEXAS LAVAX WSSS

VCBI-WSSS

VCBI BI572 BI573 BI574 BI575 DUDAL VEVET 637N/8203E TEBIT POPAK SULEN NIXUL MABIX DOLEM KAGAS BIRAS PKU 056N/10259E ASUNA WSSS

Outbound from Singapore
WSSS-WARR

WSSS DOGRA DOSNO ANITO 037S/10505E PKP MIMIX RUPKA TIRUS WARR

WSSS-VTBS

WSSS AKOMA VMR BIKTA PU90 PADLI VPK 343N/10317E GUGIT VKB ABTOK DUGON TONIK ALUMO ALEMI 1306N/10115E DOLNI VTBS

WSSS-WBSB

WSSS HOSBA 122N/10541E TOMAN OBLOT ESPIT SABIP KAMIN DARMU 407N/11303E VMI WBSB

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 9th August @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 10th August @ 06:00 ZULU

August 9, 2019August 10, 2019

NOTAMS:

Local flying in the Singapore area is prohibited and enforced by ghosting

78 Likes

This going to be fun! Singapore looks great with the addition of scenery

11 Likes

Yess, awesome!

4 Likes

I like the selection! Hope everyone has a great flight!

5 Likes

ya yeet wide varity thanks alot team

3 Likes

Called it! 😀 looking forward to it

3 Likes

Knew it would be WSSS since it wasn’t on the schedule. Excited to control (or maybe fly) with the new Singapore scenery!

6 Likes

Yess I like the looks of this airport
although I never been to it but I really want too
Well I hope you guys have a great time in Singapore

4 Likes

Singapore airport is great, but I didn’t get to see much of it since I only arrived there and exited the airport.

3 Likes

Volcano overload

2 Likes

I had a feeling it would be either Singapore or a polar event considering the new update. I landed there(WSSS) yesterday. Guys, you’ll love the scenery😍

5 Likes

I love this. Did Singapore have HD before?

Amazing ! Will do a long haul with a landing in Singapore :)

Haven’t flown to Singapore since the 15m HD Scenery Update was lauched in 19.3, but have seen pictures, it’s time for me indulge into the real deal tomorrow ❤️

And Singapore being A Major Hub for Business and Commerce, You’ll find me flying routes aimed at the both the business side but also the ever-growing tourism in the region and Asia as a whole ✈️

5 Likes

@samdog27 nope, the scenery never had any 15m HD Coverage previously. Now it’s one wonderful place to visit and highly recommended for the FNF.

4 Likes

@macharyone @TransportHub @Tegar_Kusuma @TwinsRock88, @xxFuryxx @Czechoslovaki @Edivan_dcds @Nidhish_Kataria @Rohith_Krishna @Ramzi_Khairan @samdog27, every one at SVA and TGV enjoy FNF and the great scenery

10 Likes

not flying ?

1 Like

Wow, this Will look like an awesome event😄
Good job

You already know KEWR-WSSS

3 Likes