Friday Night Flight - Olympic National Park Tour

Trying to stay at about 7,000. Getting thrown around like a plastic bag though.

There’s always a next time. I’m sure there are other places to tour aswell:)

2 Likes

It sucks. I’m looking out my window toward KTIW and it’s partly sunny. Almost no wind. Looking further to the northwest I see dark and mean looking clouds. That’s where the winds are.
The storm was supposed to hit tomorrow, but it arrived last night. Bad timing on my part. That’s what I get for trusting the weather men. I feel awful. I tried everything I could to make it work. So sorry everybody.

3 Likes

It’s windy here in Northern Ireland right now really windy

There are. I have tours for Mount.St.Helens and Mt.Rainier. But too late to change everything, and from what I can see, Rainier is obscured by clouds right now.

2 Likes

In a future FNF or TNF :)

1 Like

David I’m glad I went back when I did but I got hit with the winds just off the final cone.

Right. Yep. Maybe I’ll try again next Tuesday. If the weather improves.

2 Likes

when I entered Olympic with you, I hoped that it was not going to last long, or else I would crash. I was right, I couldn’t keep up with your climb rate and crashed eventually

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This guy spawned on the same gate as me and I was under his A319, which he brought on a propeller event.

Did you see me I was an a318 but then I changed because I forgot about the propeller only thing

Jeez the weather is bad. :( SR22 barely fighting 37 its! I will persevere! If I don’t crash ;)

Now I better understand why we lost you. Nevertheless, it was quite funny to fly through the mountains with such weather conditions. It’s a beautiful place to fly in. Thank you for that nice event 😀🇫🇷

Weather, good or bad, is just one part of aviation life. So is flight cancellation due to weather conditions, isn’t it? So, no need to say sorry~~

1 Like

Weather will be bumpy but much better for tour 2. We are GO!

3 Likes

Woohoo! Let’s go!

1 Like