Friday Night Flight - Montreal Masquerade @ CYUL - 130700ZJUL18

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Montreal Masquerade

We head to Canada for our weekly Friday Night Flight as we feature the newly “masked” liveries of Air Canada. The focus airport will be Montreal (CYUL) which offers lots of room for aircraft, both big and small. This is not an aircraft restricted event, however we do want to highlight Air Canada. With several ACA in our fleet, please show your support and spawn or fly in with ACA. Again, not required but preferred.

Post your best screenshots on Instagram and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. NOTE: All screenshots must be clean (without HUD, tags, etc), and all settings on HIGH to be considered. Simply tag us using @Infinite_Flight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight, #fridaynightflight, #montrealmasquerade

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: CYUL
Aircraft: Any Air Canada Aircraft

NOTAMS: There are no established routes for this event.
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be strictly enforced.

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 07/13 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)
End - Saturday 07/14 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in during this week’s FNF!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

70 Likes

Looks like a good event as always. Can’t wait! :)

7 Likes

I’ll be there! Hopefully the training server is busy enough to have fun!

2 Likes

Nice event! Excited for a long haul :)

6 Likes

Isn’t this just perfect for Air Canada Virtual’s 6 Month Anniversary?!? 🎈❤️😉

28 Likes

Happy 6 months ACVA ;)

10 Likes

Nice Graphics! Really gonna enjoy this one!

6 Likes

ACVA has come a very long way! Thanks for such an amazing VA @Balloonchaser @natedog508! (And the rest of the staff ;))

11 Likes

Good timing to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. I’ll be doing plenty of flights to celebrate!

8 Likes

@BennyBoy here’s the FNF, your patience has payed off.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for this “Masquerade” you have planned! I might as well try to control Montreal as IFATC. Haha!

5 Likes

Can’t wait. I am flying from Doha to Montreal

1 Like

Agreed. Last time i joined no one else was there.

2 Likes

This FNF will be awesome can’t wait for a long haul :)

1 Like

Awesome work Mark! It’s going to be a great event.

I will fly in from JFK with the CRJ-900 then head out to Geneva in the A330 for the Saturday ATC schedule

To be frankly honest, I’m probably going to embarrass myself in front of everyone with my (still in practice) CRJ landings. Should be…Interesting…

2 Likes

Nice graphics! Looks more modern. :)

6 Likes

I will hopefully be there tomorrow for nice flight across the Atlantic, love the new FNF logo!

3 Likes

I’m not an IFATC yet. Looking to control on TS for the FNF.

2 Likes

After just being in Montreal, I can assure you all that I will be streaming and flying tomorrow!

1 Like