Friday Night Flight - Miami Fly In & First "Region Of The Week"

Friday Night Flight - Miami Fly In & First “Region Of The Week”

This weeks FNF will be an all servers event. A good old fashioned Fly In. The South Florida senior citizens love watching aircraft fly in. They are gathering to watch you fly to KMIA in the hopes that they might finally get a visit from their family. Some just want to escape and stow away in your plane back to where ever you return to. So pack your bags, bear mace, the family and start from any airport other than KMIA and fly to KMIA to say hello to the senior citizens of South Florida. ;)

SPECIAL NOTE: Introducing: “Region Of The Week”

Each week the region used for Friday Night Flight will be featured as the “Region Of The Week” (AKA ROTW) until the next FNF. Our Advanced ATC will make it a point to open services more often during the week each region is featured. All servers are encouraged to try the ROTW.

Starting August 7th until the next FNF on August 14th, South Florida is the featured “Region Of The Week”. This is to encourage a change of pace and scenery. Wont you join us and give the ROTW a visit?

8 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday August 7th 2015

• Event Start Time - 07:30 ZULU

• Event End Time - 03:30 ZULU (Saturday )

• Region: South Florida

• Objectives: Start from any South Florida airport EXCEPT KMIA, as that is the main destination. Fly to KMIA Miami Intl, or the alternate KFLL Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl.

• Aircraft type: Any

Share your event experiences and photos.

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

Don’t forget to share your screen shots in the event comments here.

Photo by Tyler Shelton

4 Likes

That is not the approved event topic ;) just teasing sounds like fun I’m glade to see other regions beginning in the mix I’ll see you all there.

Thanks David hope to see you there :)

1 Like

Will the event start 7.30 PM of AM??

Zulu time is military time so AM
@Swang007 that’s for correcting my grammar

I mean will the event start at 7.30 PM or AM ??? Sorry for my spelling

Will be there!

Okay thank Brandon

Sorry I was just making sure because he asked again, just clarifying.

When I edit someone’s grammar or spelling in a post it’s not meant to be offensive, but it means that I think it is important information so I want it to be easy to understand, looking official, etc. Somewhere along those lines. :)

1 Like

No worries just saying thanks we need emojis back lol @Swang007

1 Like

Wait where did the emojis go? i was looking for em

What, thats crazy :(

awesome, i’ll be there

1 Like

I will be flying for pretty much all though out the FNF. What server you all going to ?would be nice to you all in the skies /))

1 Like

I’ll be at the advanced server.

1 Like

Use:

:)
:(
:]

and a bunch of others.

Or my personal favorite… >:)

You can use the emoji keyboard on Apple’s iOS (And Android??).

For Macs, open the Messages app, type in the desired emoji(s) and copy-paste them into the forums.

Easiest way to do it probably…

So is the event starting in 2 hours ??