Friday Night Flight - Low Fare Friday @ KCLE - 200700ZJUL18

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Low Fare Friday

With the summer vacation months nearing an end, low fare carriers are lowering prices to boost sales and fill up their aircraft with passengers. This week, we feature these airlines in the U.S. Come out to KCLE in either JetBlue, Spirit, Allegiant, Southwest, Frontier, or any of your favorite low fare airlines. Another great opportunity for some awesome ramp shots with all the colorful liveries represented!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. NOTE: All screenshots must be clean (without HUD, tags, etc), and all settings on HIGH to be considered. Simply tag us using @Infinite_Flight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight, #fridaynightflight, #lowfarefriday

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: KCLE
Aircraft: Any Low Fare Airline

NOTAMS: There are no established routes for this event.
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be strictly enforced.
FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 07/20 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)
End - Saturday 07/21 @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in during this week’s FNF!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

59 Likes

Woop! Finally a FNF for southwest!!! Woop!
(Other ones too haha)

7 Likes

Oh shucks… time to fly Frontier or Spirit aka Soul Plane! Ahhh JetBlue ain’t low fare… lol

7 Likes

YAY!! Southwest! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Hmm maybe my home airport might get opened?🧐

2 Likes

It’s business model is to be a low cost airline. Whether or not it’s fares follow this model is another story.

5 Likes

There will be that one person who flies in with a high price airline like Etihad

7 Likes

Yes but it is recommended that you fly a low fare airline not required. I will bet that in the next few hours maybe less than an hour arrivals will start racking up for KCLE (the long haul people from Europe, Central and South America, etc) :)

4 Likes

@PeterCLE and I will enjoy this FNF very much! Thank you @Mark_Denton for choosing CLE for this weeks FNF!!

4 Likes

#RyanAirSquad anyone?

4 Likes

They are European. This is in the United States.

8 Likes

ahem

SO YOU SE-
Yeah I get where you’re coming from. you want the ultimate realism but Ryanair is pretty cool so I’ll fly them

4 Likes

Yes!!! Thought this would never happen!

4 Likes

Oh yes. Me: big blue. Always. 😉

1 Like

Of course! Not everyone on Live is on the IFC so they may just be flying around and want to fly to/depart from the airports with active ATC.

2 Likes

I can not wait to go there, because I have been a long time, not flying to KCLE. This will be fun and exciting

2 Likes

If you are looking for routes from KCLE that exist in real life they are all listed here…[17.4% Filled, 11 people attending] Let's Fill KCLE! @ KCLE - 051600ZAUG18

1 Like

Gonna arrive into KCLE from my home Airport DTW. Barely gonna get off the ground before I have to land… lol

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a KCVG FNF…

I’ll be traveling, so I’ll miss this one.

4 Likes