Friday Night Flight - Low Fare Frenzy @ KTPA - 011730ZSEP17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Low Fare Frenzy

We head down to the SoFlo Region for some low fare airlines flying. With vacation travel slowing down, airlines are reducing fares to try and attract more passengers. With reduced fares comes lots of flying. Join us as we highlight these carriers around the region of South Florida in your favorite low fare aircraft. Which one will you fly?

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: SoFlo

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: KTPA
Aircraft: Any Low Fare Aircraft

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 09/01 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 09/02 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in SoFlo!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

44 Likes

Great one to fly with And to control with and i :-) can’t wait to Control Expert for it

2 Likes

Thanks for getting the announcement out earlier, really looking forward to this one.

1 Like

I will enjoy harsh landings with my Ryanair 737 :)

3 Likes

So by saying low fares, you mean budget airlines?

1 Like

Yeah, things like Jetstar…

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I’ll be coming in an EasyJet a320

Do you mean September? You wrote August.

3 Likes

Well spotted… Probably just a mistake

1 Like

Jeju Air by Korean air but it isn’t in the game so Air Asia as it was my dads previous company 😃😃

Would QantasLink count as a low fare airline?

Think it was a mistake. I edited the title. If it wasn’t a mistake someone can change it back :)

2 Likes

No try Jetstar there an Australian low fare airline

For a list of low cost airlines refer to this wiki https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_low-cost_airlines

Just a request for IFATC - please don’t only have the 3 major airports like TPA, FLL, and MIA open. Open some others like KPIE, KPBI, KLAL, KVRB, etc. Thanks!

6 Likes

Does package holiday airlines count? Tompson, Jet2 etc…

Yes since they are low-cost airlines.

1 Like

Since IFATC implemented their weekly poll, the success rate of wider spread coverage has improved immensely. I don’t think that they are taking requests such as particular airports so mentioning “please don’t only have 3 airports open” doesn’t portray the true benefits to the recent change and seems a bit unfair to their recent efforts. Be safe RTG113 ;)

1 Like

Okay! Thanks for letting me know