Friday Night Flight - Live Anniversary Luau @ PHNL - 291730ZSEP17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Live Anniversary Luau

This month marks the 3 year anniversary of Infinite Flight Live! It is amazing how it has bridged the community from all around the world, and to be able to make friends through Infinite Flight that chances are, we wouldn’t have made without Live. Let’s celebrate this anniversary and show our appreciation by taking flight in the beautiful Hawaii region. Join with friends that you have made over the past 3 years and have some group formation flights as we celebrate our 3rd year! Any Infinite Flight / FDS aircraft is preferred but not required.

Region: Hawaii

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: PHNL
Aircraft: Any Infinite Flight / FDS Aircraft
FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 09/029 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 09/30 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Hawaii!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

61 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe it’s already been three years! Happy anniversary Infinite Flight Live 🎉

12 Likes

Already three years? That’s amazing, it didn’t seem to be released that long ago. Happy FNF!

6 Likes

I’ll be there for another greater event!

2 Likes

Great event Mark, will look forward to taking a walk through my ‘hanger’ tonight and picking my stead! 3 years, if you will excuse the pun, has flown by!

9 Likes

I’ll be there. Congratulations and happy anniversary to IF. Looking forward to many great things in the next few months!!

8 Likes

I’ll be there. Happy anniversary infinite flight live. Hawaii here i come!!!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary 🎉🎁🎂🎊 I’ll be there with a Hawaiian 🌺 Airlines 767

2 Likes

You stole mi idea. I’ll probably fly my usual FedEx 777F! @Chris_Carca

Happy Anniversary IF Live!!! 🎉🎊🎁🎈

And and wait…Hawaii: 🌋

@Mark_Denton

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s been three years I’ll be their as a boeing 787-10 dreamliner

3 Likes

Nice global picture, looks great!

3 Likes

I’ll definaltley be there

3 Likes

I’ll try to be there. Today, well, is my 15th birthday! Also, today is also my Live+ sub’s expiration date. I won’t renew my Live sub until Global, which is right around the corner. I haven’t flown on Live for 15 day straight, but I’ll make this the very last one.

Happy Birthday Live!

3 Likes

Spelling pls. Seriously though, this looks like a nice event and I’ll come in a CCX to do some island hopping.

1 Like

This photo is global are we gonna be able to fly already same as the photo or just a tease

1 Like

I will be in either the 777-200ER or the 747-8 tonight.

1 Like

Happy birthday, infinite flight, and thank you for making us many happy players with this fantastic flight simulator.

2 Likes

How do u do this I want to really join

1 Like

Tried to do the IF logo…Happy three year anniversary, IF Live!

11 Likes