Friday Night Flight - Johannesburg Jubilee

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Johannesburg Jubilee

As you know, we have increased the 15m HD satellite imagery coverage over the past week. In celebration of the new additions, this week we feature one of the many airports with this new scenery. This featured airport is Johannesburg (FAOR). Though this is a hub for South African Airways, many other airlines fly to and from FAOR. Come out in your favorite airline and aircraft and join in the fun for this week’s Friday Night Flight, as we all enjoy this event exploring some of the recently added beautiful scenery! Where will you fly to or from?

Post your best screenshots on Instagram and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. NOTE: All screenshots must be clean (without HUD, tags, etc), and all settings on HIGH to be considered. Simply tag us using @Infinite_Flight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight, #fridaynightflight, #johannesburgjubilee

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: FAOR
Aircraft: South African Airways Preferred. Any airline/aircraft allowed.

NOTAMS: There are no established routes for this week’s event.
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 05/04 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 05/05 @ 09:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in during this week’s FNF!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

63 Likes

Nice! I hope I can make it

1 Like

Instagram Features are coming back?! Oh you know who’s getting in there Mark… 👍🏻🤫😜😏

12 Likes

But probably not unfortunately 😞😞😞

1 Like

I will try to make it! Hopefully I’m not too busy.

3 Likes

Awesome event! Just reenforcing how awesome the last scenery update is. Thanks yall!

1 Like

Stayed up for this (01:15 AM), can’t wait for tomorrow.

2 Likes

You sir, are up against some competition. Game on! 🤑

10 Likes

Anyone else find it halarious that they taged an account that made one post and has not been active since 2016 (it also seems to not be assosiated with IF)😂

5 Likes

Won’t be able to make it this Friday. Sorry guys. ☹️

1 Like

One hopes maybe the splash screen will change every FNF now

4 Likes

Wish there were more South African liveries, but I may head there from London this evening in British colors!

1 Like

Too bad in my tour I just left FAOR but maybe I’ll be in luck and FACT will be staffed as Parton f the opening of that region!

1 Like

Everyone and @SkyHighGuys,

Be advised that FACT may not be serviced as much, or even not at all, on the Expert Server.

This is due to issues on the Tower cam on the controller’s side. (i.e. camera is placed at another airport other than FACT, similar to the issue at KDCA).

However, you can still fly to and fro FACT, amongst many other beautiful airports around Africa. Hope everyone have a great FNF ahead!

1 Like

it is their instagram account

1 Like

Hopefully i can make it we will see

1 Like

Might do Comair 6404 from FACT to FAOR on the Expert server. ATC maybe? Will depart at around 1830Z or 1900Z if anyone wants to join.

Unfortunate to hear that there will be a lack of ATC at FACT as mentioned by @MarcusCKJ that there will be a lack of ATC at FACT.

1 Like

Gonna fly Paris-Johannesburg In a 777

2 Likes

You’re talking to the Second-most featured guy on the page by the way 😂😜 (I’m behind Erwin)

3 Likes