Friday Night Flight - JetBlue Jubilee @ KJFK - 111830ZNOV16

Will be there. With the a320. callsign jet blue 425

1 Like

I’ll be there with E190!

1 Like

Anyone up for a flight? If yes, spawn at Terminal 5 at KJFK (JetBlue is operating there). See you there! :)

Callsign Jetblue 208

Just had a great flight With a nice aproach it was amazing big 👍To mark

I will come, Jetblue88

1 Like

PLEASE READ AND LISTEN !! There is NO need to fly 44 miles from KJFK to KSWF at 400 + Kts. SLOW DOWN !!

5 Likes

Wind and gust right now in the region is absolutely insane , a great challenge none the less …

I should be doing a flight later on.

Apologies if the service wasnt great. Similar looking frequencies + variable and changing winds were causing some confusion at times.

2 Likes

That was probably the most difficult landing I think I’ve ever done! 23 knot winds gusting in the 30s. Was fun though. Great flight. After I landed at JFK, I did some epic plane spotting. Was a thrill to see others fighting the winds. Lol.

In this screenshot, notice the two planes that have recently departed. The one that is just feet off the runway and the other off in the distance. Very realistic I tell you!

In this you can see the lights of a plane on approach as well as an aircraft taxiing to runway 31L.

In these screenshots you can see a JetBlue A320 battling the winds after takeoff.

5 Likes

Some formation pictures with the help of aerosync

Had a great time.

2 Likes

These are awesome shots!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.