Friday Night Flight - Heavy Cargo Haulin' @ PANC - 061730ZAPR2018

@anon57683537 here’s your answer

2 Likes

FNF = Friday Night Flight is a weekly event hosted by Mark Denton every Friday.

This event is a all servers event meaning you can participate in this event no matter which server you play on.

This event is not like other events made by ordinary IFC member where you’ll have get assigned to a specific gate.

You can fly to and from whenever you like, and you can spawn into whatever gate you please to do.

For an example: This weeks event is being held at PANC, Anchorage and the focus is on Cargo Aircraft so you are encouraged to fly to and from PANC in a cargo plane.

Hope this helps explaining a little bit about what FNF is 😊

10 Likes

That would be cool but do you know any „realistic routes“. Routes that are actually flown by a specific cargo airline for 10+ Hours

1 Like

I know Hong Kong to PANC is about 10 hrs, probably less though.

2 Likes

Hongkong to PANC is approximately 9 and a half hour.
Could be shorter due to tailwinds.

2 Likes

Ok ok I’m new here thx @Captain_JR

2 Likes

Need maybe an hour or two more. Flightradar24 doesn’t show flights from maybe SIN though… anywhere I could find those kind of routes?

1 Like

SIN isn’t real world, but that’s what I’m going to do overnight. About 12 hrs

1 Like

Which aircraft are you flying?

1 Like

MD-11F, either fedex or UPS, I can post here or in IFATC if you want to join :)

4 Likes

I’ll probably doing WSSS or RKSI to PANC tonight.

1 Like

Oh man! I won’t be able to join! I have to head down to Fresno tomorrow and I will be very busy. Have fun everyone!

1 Like

I’m at WSSS in a fedex md-11 with an fpl to PANC. Departing at 0100Z. Come if anyone wants :)

1 Like

I’ll be on your wing

1 Like

Cool :). We cruise at FL360.

1 Like

360 right off the bat? With my fuel I’ll stick at FL330 for a bit

1 Like

I thought it was a bit odd, but that’s what Simbrief told me to do.

1 Like

I’ll be departing from Hong Kong in an hour. My simbrief told me FL310 for a MD-11 with a full cargo load and 180,000lbs of fuel. UPS 63 heavy

3 Likes

Can’t wait to arrive in Anchorage tomorrow, it’s not week I participate in a FNF, also not every week I take the 747 out or fly out of Amsterdam either…

2 Likes

if anyone wants to fly with me from ELLX to CYYZ to KORD to PANC i’m cool with it. I’m currently 400nmi from ELLX in cargolux 748f

2 Likes