Friday Night Flight - Heavies In Hawaii @ PHNL - 021830ZFEB18

Awesome event. Thank you to IFATC and everyone involved.

5 Likes

Just finished my flight to honolulu! Thx so much to Manoel G @Jose_Oscana and Dennis_P for awesome ATC!

1 Like

Any fighters who want to do a search mission from KLAX feel free… may have made a mistake here…

fullsizeoutput_b06

7 Likes

What server? I will be there LOL

1 Like

TS1 - come on down my friend!

Nice event!
Crazy at PHNL. Thanks for the service @Jose_Oscana
Some photos:

7 Likes

2 Likes

It’s funny how every aircraft in this picture is a Boeing except for the Coast Guard near the front of the line.

@Maxmustang looks like many people enjoy “sucking” through the air instead of “screwing” through with a GA. What are your thoughts?

I admit I’m also “sucking” through in a 777 today…

4 Likes

Thx to @Mark_Denton, @Tyler_Shelton and all IFATC for this awesome FNF! This has been one of my fav so far! keep up the good work!

2 Likes

awesome FNF! Thinking of an overnighter to end this awesome day!

1 Like

PHNL is a bit of a parking lot at the moment, but its a great opportunity to watch others land!

4 Likes

@Moosehead08. MaxSez: Good catch Moose. I copied the Pic, I’ll use it to throw around when those off shore upstarts pushing there piece work built, shuttering Shite House prefab Reginals go on sale at the knock off Flee Markets/annual garage sale. Remember our ralleying cry; “If It ain’t Boeing it ain’t Going!”

1 Like

This was my favorite FNF!

1 Like

Flying PHNL-KLAX right now.

4 Likes

Anyone want to fly an overnighter with me soon? (HNL-SYD/MEL)

Just finished KLAX-PHNL. IFATC had an outstanding performance today. I dont know how they could handle so much traffic :)

3 Likes

KLAX controllers come baaaaack

Very busy over the pacific today heading to/from Hawaii. Great FNF event! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to control on this event.

I love these FNF’s. They give all of us an opportunity to explore different areas of the world together. You never really realise how beautiful some of these place are, until you see them from the sky! Great event everyone, hope to see another packed event in an exotic location next week!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.