Friday Night Flight: Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow @ KORD - 220600ZFEB19

Join us for this week's FNF:

Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow

This Friday we continue our three-part tour around the United States. The tour continues with American Airlines, using airports in the Midwest of the nation. IFATC will be open in various selected airports, with KORD acting as the main airport of the week, with routes based upon that of real-world routes flown by specific airlines we have in Infinite Flight.

KORD has multiple frequencies for each position here on Infinite Flight, with some frequencies having a hefty 6 positions. Expect dual ops for all frequencies, and make sure to switch when told by IFATC. Many of the gates at KORD are not fit for heavies, with the main parking area to the east of the airport. You can see the chart below courtesy of LiveFlight:

Which route from Chicago do you enjoy flying the most??

• Chicago to Orlando
  • London to Chicago
  • Chicago to Salt Lake City
  • San Diego to Chicago

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Established Routes

Inbound to KORD
KCLE - KORD

KCLE HUDDZ AMRST 4124N/8354W NOLNN DAIFE WATSN HAUPO MKITA PRISE KORD

MMSD - KORD

MMSD 2521N/10858W VIVAD CJS SUMMY CME PNH MMB ZENDA ICT FRACA MCI IRK LOAMY KEOKK 4052N/9030W BDF BENKY NEWRK KORD

EGLL - KORD

EGLL KENET UGNUS OKTAD DOBEM TOPRO MEDOG 5160N/355W ABAPO PEMOB LANPI BAKUR PIKIL 5720N 5930N 6140N 6150N SAVRY LAKES MCKEE STAFE SSM JODEE GAULT OBSTR CSTLO VIO 4246N/8538W WLTER RHIVR PAITN WYNDE FIYER KORD

KPHX - KORD

KPHX BROAK FTHLS JNIPR 3418N/10821W JSSUA ABQ GCK SLN AGENT KIDER IRK LOAMY KEOKK DRAMS 4059N/9007W RYELY BDF BYLAW BENKY NEWRK AHSTN KORD

KOKC - KORD

KOKC MOOON TRUPR COORT GTYER 3658N/9414W SGF ULMAN ELSTO WELTS MCDEE CASHN VINCA MAROC 4049N/8917W TRICH TRTLL HIHRY KORD

Outbound from KORD
KORD - KCVG

KORD EARND ELANR BVT TORIO 4005N/8646W MACES VHP SHB CEGRM 3929N/8526W BCATT KCVG

KORD - KMSP

KORD PMPKN NEATO DLLAN RONIC KAMMA 4336N/8908W BEERI ROBBY KBULL ZZING HENDR 4440N/9131W CMAAC KKILR HUGGI KRISP KMSP

KORD - KMEM

KORD CMSKY CARYN CYBIL 4011N/8752W PXV WISNA SUDOE CASOT SPKER 3544N/8904W BLUZZ KMEM

21 32

KORD - TJSJ

KORD ADIME 4141N/8453W OTENS VWV APE GVE ECG OHPEA TOMMZ OXANA ZZTOP OMALA WILYY KANUX GALVN KASAR LNHOM SLUKA 2008N/6656W PLING SAALR TJSJ

KORD - KRSW

KORD CMSKY CARYN 4043N/8753W CYBIL PXV BNA LGC GOONS WYATT BULZI PLYER 2812N/8250W TROPC KRSW

Established routes are brought to you by https://fpltoif.com

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: KORD

Aircraft/Liveries: American Airlines

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 22nd February @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 23rd February @ 06:00 ZULU

February 22, 2019February 23, 2019

71 Likes

Yay Chicago! Expect me to hang out at the FNF!

3 Likes

♥️♥️♥️ I just flew from KRSW to KORD, so I’ll be rolling with the KORD KRSW runs tomorrow. It’s nice to see my home airport getting some love. ♥️

3 Likes

I will be doing so many regional routes with this. There are so many airports within 200 nm of KORD alone :D

2 Likes

Our pilots will be out in full force at this FNF! Thanks again for another great one, Misha!

14 Likes

Expect me to be coming in CRJs from Michigan regional airports!

5 Likes

You too? All day regionals for me.

2 Likes

Oh my I need to squeeze In a long haul from Chicago!

3 Likes

I will as well! West Michigan is Beautiful :)

3 Likes

Definitely! I’ll probably fly out of KGRR, KTVC, and KAZO!

3 Likes

This is legit!FNF in the windy city

2 Likes

I will be departing KORD for the regional airports mostly especially KEVV, KATW, KCRW and KTVC.

1 Like

I recommend all of you do this route! Very pretty scenery along Lake Michigan!

4 Likes

KORD is not the main airport of the week. It’s KDEN.
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/atc-schedule-18-24-feb-19/295027

This is the event for all of Friday. Yes we know the airport of the week is KDEN:)

9 Likes

The FNF is separate from the ATC schedule and can be located anywhere. During this 24h event, the ATC hub of the week is not open unless stated in the FNF topic! 🙂

4 Likes

A outbound flight to KMSP! THAT MEANS KMSP CAN BE OPENED! (Probably)

It can indeed. IFATC are normally instructed to open airports from the established routes. This week all the above are ATC airports apart from Heathrow.

3 Likes

😃 thank the lord…