Friday Night Flight - Happy New Year

This weeks FNF all servers event celebrates the new year, 2016! Start the new year off with a flight in iconic New York. The ball has dropped, the party going visitors and citizens are greeting the first day of 2016 in their own way. Join us with our first FNF of 2016 to fill the skies and airports in the New York region. Fly passengers back home from KJFK to wherever your imagination takes you. Or maybe return home to New York from some far off land after a nice celebration or holiday travels. No need to worry about specific aircraft or starting locations etc, just fly.

Happy New Year!

Take pictures and enjoy the ride.

All servers are welcome to follow the same tour instructions at a less strict pace.

As a reminder, we have extended FNF event duration another 6 hours. Start times are the same as all past events and will go on an extra 6 hours.

14 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

NOTAM: No special instructions.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be sure to follow event procedures to avoid being ghosted. Be sure to check and understand the NOTAM if any are posted.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday January 1st 2016

• Event Start Time - 20:30 ZULU (12:30PM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday January 2nd) (2:30AM PST Saturday Jan 2nd)

• Region Of The Week: New York

• Aircraft - All aircraft welcome.

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

14 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Cool. May be a bigger turnout? Or will everyone be partying?

1 Like

I wish I could be the photographer for events like this. ;)

2 Likes

I’ll be there on advanced server as Delta 1244 (A319).

First of all, you have to make a event like Lat earlier for people that’s 2:30am for me, yet alone 3:30 for EST’ers.

Second of all, is there any good and long routes. I literally just bought the NYC region for this.

1 Like

Wow. There are a few long routes…

1 Like

I am at a New Years party right now and low on data. How do I join this? I must use go over my data this is a must. See me on the advanced server

1 Like

Who ever missed the first FNF? I’ll be there!

I’m gonna turn up in the Boeing Cargo Boeing 747-8F on Advanced.

1 Like

wish it was at LAX

@Mats_Edvin_Aaro Don’t worry… I’m on my way :-)

Can’t see any planes in NY Region now

Event may have dried up by now. LGA, JFK, and SWF were bustling with activity earlier today in advanced.

2 Likes