Friday Night Flight: Happy Holidays! - 210600ZDEC18

FNF%20Holidays%20Header

Join us for this week's FNF:

Time for the Holidays!

This Friday we celebrate the holiday period for many of us around the world. This holiday period is most notable for Christmas Day, with other holidays such as the Orthodox Christmas day also falling in the December/January period. For a large number of our community members, this holiday period is also marked by colder temperatures, dark days and perhaps even a little snow.

This Friday Night Flight will focus on this, highlighting many airports in the Northern Hemisphere that are largely under-utilised but are nonetheless amazing in their own way. Airports open will be Halifax, Reykjavik, Aberdeen, Tromso, Bergen, Aalborg, St Johns and Copenhagen.

You can fly to many amazing areas of the world from these airports, so why not experience somewhere new?

What is your favourite Scandinavian/Nordic hub?

• Oslo
  • Stockholm
  • Helsinki
  • Copenhagen

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

FNF%20FDS%20Global%20Day

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: CYHZ / CYYT / BIKF / EGPD / ENTC / ENBR / EKYT / EKCH

Aircraft/Liveries: Any

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 21st December @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 22nd December @ 06:00 ZULU

December 21, 2018 β†’ December 22, 2018

FNF%20Holidays%20Footer

77 Likes

Looking forward to this, out come the smaller jets.

Thankyou

5 Likes

I love Stockholm! Cant wait!

whares @Captain_JR?

1 Like

YEEEESSSSSS!!! 😍😍😍

Stockholm Christmas Celebration!!! πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽŠ

To those flying into Northern Europe… Welcome to Scandinavia Folks, although ya’ll been flying in and out of there in IF for the past few months but still, this is gonna be my favorite FNF of all time!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks MISHA!!! 😁

@KPIT, have you noticed me yet XD

19 Likes

Its been a great year looking back, so much new content, and 2019 to become even better! Will enjoy this FNF a lot!

1 Like

SANTA CONFRIMED!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ll definitely be flying in for this πŸ‘πŸ»

6 Likes

Gotta be Norwegian air with the callsign β€œRednose” for this event!

1 Like

Ooh, this is tough for what route to do, might do BIKF to LFPG in Air France A320.

BIKF is also featured Saturday

Congratulations on that observation πŸ€ͺ

7 Likes

I notaced when you liked my post, and tagged me… πŸ˜‚

1 Like

But misha, we cant have two of the same airport featured in one week. How will my mind cope with that? Are you saying that 2=1?

Actually this looks like a really cool (pun intended) FNF. I will definitely be flying some Scandinavian colors in sebbyland tomorrow.

4 Likes

Great FNF! Thanks @MishaCamp

1 Like

Looks like an awesome FNF!

Going to be flying to some airports that o don’t fly to enough. :)

Is that ginger Santa in the background of the photo? @schyllberg did you photo bomb? πŸ˜‚ Another great FNF!

1 Like

Off to Scandinavian lands we shall go. You’ll find me in the oh so beautiful SAS and Norwegian liveries!

5 Likes

Time to break out the finnair 321

New SAS retro livery?!

They are beautiful :D !!