Friday Night Flight - Gale Force One

This weeks FNF is a 2 part event. One is the normal all servers, standard Fly In. The other is a special custom storm scenario on a Advanced Scenario server for expert pilots. Both are in the ROTW (Region Of The Week) South Florida.

Advanced Scenario Server - The Main Event.
Gale force winds and low visibility simulating stormy and challenging conditions will be applied to the Advanced Scenario server (available day of event only) in the South Florida region with strict ATC at 4 major airports.
Select the aircraft you are most comfortable with and test your piloting skills in these extreme conditions. Only the most qualified pilots with experience and standing will be allowed access to the Advanced Scenario server. Bring your “A Game”.
Minimum Standing %100. 25,000 Exp.

All other servers - Fly In.
These every day servers will have normal live weather conditions. If you don’t want to try the main event storm challenge, please select another server and enjoy a more calm flight. The same 4 airports will be used as optional starting locations and fly in destinations.

8 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday September 4th 2015

• Event Start Time - 07:30 ZULU (12:30PM PDT)

• Event End Time - 03:30 ZULU (Saturday 5th ) or (8:30PM PDT)

• Region Of The Week: South Florida

• Objectives: Fly In airports are same for all servers, including the Expert Event custom storm conditions.
KTPA - Tampa Intl
KPIE - St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl
KFLL - Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl
KMIA - Miami Intl

• Aircraft type: Pilot choice.

Share your event experiences and photos!

7 Likes

Am I hallucinating, or is fake weather being implemented on the expert server?

Sweet sauce. Ain’t flying, though. Going to do some controlling on the advanced server. That, and I can’t fly very well… as well as not even having enough XP to fly on the advanced server at all. :P

Sounds like it to me!

Do you know what the XP required will be for expert server will be

Gonna be there with the A330 otherwise it is no challenge :D

I won’t be able to be their :(

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Probably from 50000XP to 100000XP

1 Like

@dush19 is 25,000XP

Where is the expert server?

Yeah I can’t see the server either.

What a mess. A bunch of pilots not following instructions… just killed my mood

Flying from PBI to FLL now.

Yeah a guy flying as Qatati 23 just cut to the front of the line at KTPA around 1545 EST and the tower just cleared him for take off it was so aggravating especially considering I was in the advanced server. I didn’t even finish my flight I used to like the advanced server because it was the most realistic.

It was so windy my 747 was rocking from side to side whilst on the ground!