Friday Night Flight: Funky Seoul @ RKSI - 050600ZAPR19

Join us for this week's FNF:

Funky Seoul!

Welcome to South Korea! South Korea is a beautiful country with boundless creativity and fun. Despite being known for many things, music is perhaps the leading known export of the nation. We celebrate this fun and lively symbol of South Korea by taking the Friday Night Flight to its home, Seoul! The airport boasts a large number of parking locations, so space will not be an issue! You can find parking gate sizes on LiveFlight:

A large number of smaller airports will also be open in the surrounding area. These airports are open at IFATCs discretion and make up the established routes for the week. You can find the list of airports at the bottom of this post.

What famous K-Pop band is your favourite?

• BTS
  • EXO
  • Girls’ Generation

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Established Routes

Inbound to Seoul
RKPK - RKSI

RKPK ULSUK D344O KALOD TGU 3556N/12827E BITUX BASEM GUKDO KAKSO 3708N/12727E SI857 SI921 SI922 SI923 SI924 SI925 PULUN TANDE RKSI

RJOA - RKSI

RJOA AKANA SINFO 3531N/13242E STAGE SAPRA BULGA KPO ELAPI CUN 3651N/12750E TANDE RKSI

ZSHC - RKSI

ZSHC OKTUG AND ELAGO NINAS 3100N/12218E LASAN DUMET AKARA SURAK IKADI DOPNO MUDAL AGAVO GONAV BODOL 3712N/12521E REBIT COWAY PINGO SI854 SI855 ARONE SI912 SI913 SI914 SI915 PULUN TANDE RKSI

ZSQD - RKSI

ZSQD ABVER LATUX NOBOB 3611N/12205E MUDAL AGAVO 3710N/12405E GONAV BODOL REBIT ALTON SI931 SI932 SI933 SI934 SI935 DANAN TANDE RKSI

Outbound from Seoul
RKSI - RKPC

RKSI SI701 SI702 BONSA SI721 BOPTA MOXID BEDES 3548N/12646E MANGI DALSU 3448N/12640E DOTOL PC731 PC732 DANBI PC631 SELIN PC632 PC633 WOODO HANUL 3336N/12640E RKPC

RKSI - RCTP

RKSI SI701 SI702 BONSA SI721 BOPTA MOXID BEDES RINBO LINTA 3530N/12651E KWA IPDAS CJU SOSDO SAMLO NIRAT TESIM ATOTI 2935N/12501E SALMI DUBAN BERBA FITCH 2628N/12231E BESTO COPRA BAKER SEPIA AUGUR DINKY RCTP

RKSI - ZYHB

RKSI SI701 SI702 SI711 SI712 BELTU BINIL 3724N/12508E ANSIM DANTI GONAV AGAVO DONVO SANKO CHI NODAL TOSID ISKEM BIDIB NUBKI LEMOT LJB 4350N/12552E D194K D194E 4527N/12603E HRB 4544N/12622E ZYHB

RKSI - RKTN

RKSI SI701 SI702 SI704 JUNHA SI730 SOT 3705N/12703E SI731 OSPOT VASLI 3628N/12748E MAKDU BITUX TGU 3546N/12854E RKTN

51 02

Established routes are brought to you by https://fpltoif.com

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s:

Seoul RKSI Hub
Jeju RKPC Hub
Busan RKPK Hub

Daegu RKTN
Fukuoka RJFF
Hiroshima RJOA
Taipei RCTP
Qingdao ZSQD
Harbin ZYHB
Sapporo RJCC
Hangzhou ZSHC

Aircraft/Liveries: Korean Airlines

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are established routes for this event.
Have fun!

Traffic is not permitted to fly between any two airports in the TFR. This will result in ghosting by IFATC on the expert server.

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 5th April @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 6th April @ 06:00 ZULU

April 5, 2019April 6, 2019

62 Likes

Wonderful FNF, so many routes to choose from 😍

2 Likes

K-Pop has invaded everywhere- but I didn’t think it would permeate into Infinite Flight.

Until now.

God save us.

29 Likes

@George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George @George

WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

What What… Misha!!! Unicorn!!! Mish Mish!!! Love You!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

OMG, WOOOOOW!!!

I’ll be there, Count on it!! Count on it 100%!!!

Oh and my favourite K-Pop band?? Well 10 years ago I’d say Girls’ Generation, till today they are legendary and has been a huge part of my childhood, but since their disbandment, I’ve followed some of the artists on their Solo journey and what not.

@VAnuj - There is BTS on the Liiiiist!!!

@Connor - Buy Live Now, use your parents credit card, nOOOOWWwww 😂😂

30 Likes

Sorry, one of the biggest K-POP groups had a comeback this morning and the FNF was released in Seoul, so hes just shoom

3 Likes

Blackpink… They are Golden… Funnily Misha chose SNSD along with EXO… for some reason… Iguess @Declan_O will be happy and then obviously @CR3W and @VAnuj got their BTS to vote for :D

5 Likes

What is K-Pop?

4 Likes

Korean Pop. Its music sung in Keorean. Take for example Airana Grande. It’s like that, but in groups, and in Keorean

5 Likes

Seoul (domestic airport) to Jeju is the worlds busiest corridor of flights in the world! Over 13 million passagers!

4 Likes

I thought this would be pinned by now XD

A FNF at Seoul
Can’t come though
(haven’t attended a FNF in a while)

Hope all goes well

2 Likes

Awesome FNF Misha

2 Likes

Korean Pop. Basically, most songs that have the Pop genre tagged to them or nowadays basically any songs that are composed, produced and sung by a Korean national with a Korean record label are considered K-Pop.

The song can be more of a ballad or to the rap side, still considered K-Pop since the concept is still the original Pop culture that grew in Korea during the '90s with Pop music.

Just like in America, Europe and other parts of the world. In the US it is called Pop since we all know it as a genre of music, but to differentiate and to let people know that this song is specifically from Korea, you add a K…

Similar to J-Pop = Japanese Pop or V-Pop is Vietnamese Pop, and C-Pop is Chinese Pop.

Though there is K-Hip-hop, which basically Hip-hop in Korean, and is a different genre of its own since they mainly and only focuses on hip-hop style of music in those songs and nothing else.

K-Pop is a broad name. It’s like saying Americas and you include tons of countries… so K-Pop includes many sub-genres and styles that mostly began in the '90s and into the 2000’s :)

5 Likes

Gangnam Style land ? Im down

30 Likes

Do you mean Gimpo?

3 Likes

Excited for my long haul this week with British Airways! :)
I’ll fly with their 787-9 straight into Seoul. I’ll arrive early in the morning, so hopefully I don’t experience much traffic. :)

4 Likes

Have safe flight, I still have to decide a flight of my own… wonder what I should pick this time?? 🤔🤔

3 Likes

Thursday already? Hm. Fast week!

Thanks for another great FNF Misha :)

1 Like

Can we fly through North Korea?

2 Likes

I’m there IFAEFIVE @MishaCamp

1 Like

Well, you technically could… but Rocket Man will be suspicious of your aircraft moving through his airspace ;)

Kim Jong-Un: What is That?

Commander: We don’t know, an unidentified object

Kim Jong-Un: Shoot!

DGGR: Pan Pan Pan, Mayday Mayday, We got shot because of obvious reasons but meh… 💁‍♂️

So I say now, on your own risk and for the sake of non-realism, then go ahead :P

10 Likes