Friday Night Flight: Friday Night in Moscow @ UUEE/UUDD/UUWW - 060600ZMAR20

We’re heading to Russia! A vibrant, diverse, and expansive nation, Russia boasts unique geography, culture, and most importantly, airports! It has been a while since we were in Moscow, so it is a welcome return to the capital for this week’s hubs. All 3 Moscow based airports will be open, however, flights between any of them are forbidden.

IFATC will be open at a selection of airports flown to by airlines who operate from Moscow. Aeroflot recently had their first A359 delivery, so why not take that wonderful aircraft out for a spin! Other airlines that operate out of these airports include S7, Utair, Finnair and Air Baltic. These airlines will help make up some of the IFATC locations for this week.

For a full list of airports and routes, please see the event details section of this post.

What year did the Tu-154 retire from Aeroflot?

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 6th March @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 7th March @ 06:00 ZULU

March 6, 2020March 6, 2020

Airports

UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo HUB
UUWW Moscow Vnukovo HUB
UUDD Moscow Domodedovo HUB

UWKD Kazan
EFHK Helsinki
USSS Yekaterinburg
EVRA Riga
UNOO Omsk
UUYS Usinsk
UWWW Samara
URSS Sochi

NOTAMs

No flying between any two airports within the TFR area. ULLI St Petersburg is closed to all traffic.

69 Likes

Amazing FNF! Can’t wait to fly!

3 Likes

We are aware of the desire for a Flybe FNF, however this was planned in advanced of the collapse of the airline. Thanks!

63 Likes

Good can’t waaait

1 Like

Haven’t flown in Russia in ages. This should be a blast!

2 Likes

Missing more than the 737 from airBaltic and. it would have been perfect 😊

1 Like

UUWW! This looking like a cool FNF!

1 Like

What a coincidence that I’m listening to Rasputin through my speaker & suddenly a Russian FNF comes out 👀

Looks like a stunner of an FNF, can’t wait!
🛫

8 Likes

This is nice

1 Like

This looks like it’s going to be a blast. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I shall be there Friday night, I ain’t missing the chance to fly in The Motherland

2 Likes
25 Likes

Flagged as off topic and demoted

18 Likes

Time to bring out the sweet S7 livery!

3 Likes

Ok, Russian style I guess…
Lets fly for the motherland 🇷🇺

2 Likes

VITAS is also an interesting Russian singer. This is legit singing though 😂

I like songs.

Yo listen to Russian artist Viktor Tsoi, he makes rock music and a good song is Gruppa Krovi, he is from Saint Petersburg. (No one listens to Vita)

Now in my eyes a really great FNF ! But there is one big thing missing: Russian planes :/
It would be a bit cooler then but anyway good job !

Totally.

I swear I’m starting a battle of the Russian singers 😂. That was a weird song though, he has way better .

1 Like