Friday Night Flight: Friday in KL @ WMKK - 200600ZDEC19

Join us for this week's FNF!

As we begin to wrap up with 2019, we continue with the heavy hitter theme of last week’s FNF! To make sure the hub airport can handle the traffic, this week we chose WMKK! A huge intercontinental hub and base for multiple carriers, the airport is perfect to handle all the flights by the community this week.

The airport has 3 parallel runways allowing for expedited arrival and departure flows. Multiple separate terminals also allow for efficient taxi routes, meaning you can get to your destination further. For established routes and all the airports, see further down this topic.

What are people from Kuala Lumpur referred to as?

• Kualas
  • Lumpurians
  • KLites
  • KHeavies

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Airports Main Airports Secondary
HUB WMKK Kuala Lumper VYYY Yangon
VNKT Kathmandu
VRMM Male
WAHH Yogyakarta
WBGG Kuching
WITT Banda Aceh
WIII Jakarta

Established Routes

VYYY - WMKK

VYYY 1621N/9700E POXEM KEVAM KAKIP 1432N/9759E DWI DALER EKAVO MENEX SORTO UPNEP VALSI ROBDA LOSDA OBLEX KARMI VIH DAKUS VBA WMKK

VNKT - WMKK

VNKT D144T LALBA SEETA JANAK 2550N/8625E TAXOP SALOR 2504N/8651E MEMIR DUMKA CEA DOPID DABEN MEPEL SADUS LALAT OBMOG IKULA MUDMA PUT NUTGU DALAN VPL ANDOK VILAT VIH 354N/10117E DAKUS VBA WMKK

VRMM - WMKK

VRMM GOKAM 358N/7636E SABDI UBKIN RUXER EGODU LAKIP OBDAL NISOK MABIX OKABU MDN PUGER VBA WMKK

WAHH - WMKK

WAHH GEPAK CLP 650S/10837E 642S/10834E IMU KIMON DKI BIKAL BIDAK TODAK 029S/10435E TPG SJ LEGOL LAPOL 130N/10343E VJB SABKA MASBO GUPTA 214N/10235E BOBIS WMKK

WGBB - WMKK

WBGG ESBAL AGOBA SABIP 212N/10744E BOBOB LIPRO KIBOL VPT UKASA SAROX 245N/10237E BOBIS WMKK

WITT - WMKK

WITT TT410 MEDOM 428N/9705E JILAT MDN PUGER VBA WMKK

WIII - WMKK

WIII SIKAD DOLTA DOMIL 355S/10514E PLB PARDI 016S/10409E REPOV REMES SJ LEGOL LAPOL 130N/10343E ADPAX BOBIS WMKK

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 20th December @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 21st December @ 06:00 ZULU

December 20, 2019December 21, 2019

NOTAMS:

No local flying at the hub airport. General Aviation traffic at ATC discretion.

83 Likes

PSA: I know this was done in October, but we’re touring some of the most requested FNF for new A359 airlines!

Looking forward to it! First one to reply 👊

30 Likes

Awesome FNF Misha! Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Kuala Lumpur. Nice! It’s been long since flying into KL. Greatfuk for a chance to see the Negaraku special livery en masse and hopefully take it for a dance or two. Enjoy your FNF everyone and thanks IF team for the FNF

2 Likes

This is going to be one, Marvelous FNF. The Livery on the Malaysian Airlines A350 is just so Vibrant and just the right Colorful, Perfect Vibe for Christmas 🥳

4 Likes

Cool choice! I’ll try to join tomorrow :)

Seventh to post! lets goooo!

Love this choice, going to be a busy airspace with a beautiful view from people flying in from all over the world

2 Likes

Well I’m trying to make flyouts for the A350 😂… Lol.

I’m ready for this

Does anyone know of any flights that I could do to/from Kuala Lumpur that are under five hours? Thanks!

1 Like

For all you realistic peeps

Malaysia Airlines A350 Routes:

Departing Airport Arriving Airport
KUL LHR Kuala Lumpur London Heathrow
KUL KIX Kuala Lumpur Osaka Kansai
KUL SYD Kuala Lumpur Sydney
KUL NRT Kuala Lumpur Tokyo Narita
DOH KUL 7 Hours Qatar Airways or Singapore
10 Likes

This is going to be a great FNF. I’ve flown into WMKK and it is awesome.

Adding on to Thomas,

The Two Only other airlines to realistically fly the A350 to Kuala Lumpur is…

Airline Route ICAO / IATA Average Flight Time
Qatar Airways Doha (Hamad) to Kuala Lumpur OTHH/DOH-WMKK/KUL 7 Hours
Singapore Airlines Singapore to Kuala Lumpur WSSS/SIN-WMKK/KUL 40 Minutes

By the way… Did you know that…? 👇

Fun Fact:

Singapore Airlines’ Flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, and vice-versa, is the Shortest International A350 Flight currently operated commercially in the World, matter in fact, it is the Shortest A350 Flight overall, Singapore Airlines’ Flight from Singapore to Newark is the Longest A350 Flight in the World, matter in fact, the Longest overall commercial flight in the World. Both the Shortest & Longest A350 Flights, are operated by one of the Launch Customers of the A350-Series!

8 Likes

Wow I can enjoy this FNF at its fullest as school I’d ending early. Couple more flights for me!

1 Like

Awesome choice. There is gonna be a lot of fun with GAVA routes. :)

1 Like

Definitely looking forward to this one mate, the scenery here is breathtaking! 😜

@Captain_JR Added them for fun ! :)

1 Like

Great FNF! Time to fly to Malaysia in the A350!

1 Like

Nice Addition!

I’ll be sure to fly this “new” airline in the future ;)