Friday Night Flight - Frankfurt Frenzy @ EDDF - 221830ZDEC17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Frankfurt Frenzy

We head across the pond to Germany as we feature Frankfurt (EDDF). This will be a great opportunity for flights in aircraft from the Dash 8 to long haul flights in any of the heavies. Come out to Frankfurt in your favorite German aircraft and fly to any destination of your choice. There are no established routes for this week. Let’s pack EDDF and have a great time!

Region: Germany

NOTAMS:
No established routes for this event!
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: EDDF
Aircraft: Any German Aircraft

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 12/22 @ 18:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 12/23 @ 10:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Frankfurt!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

59 Likes

Nice Events as always Mark, on time every week! Takes some dedication for this! Good job to all FDS Developers and both of our Awesome Administrators Mark & Tyler!

8 Likes

I am actually flying into EDDF from EGLC as this event was posted! Great Timing :)

The DHL VA has a hub at EDDP, but one of the routes is to EDDF, so I will be flying that route. Hope to see everyone in Germany!

2 Likes

I would’ve definitely flown with you, if I didn’t have to go to bed at 12☹️

5 Likes

I just departed from SFO as Lufthansa 455. See you in eleven hours!

7 Likes

My holiday begin today I going to fly today at12:00 London time and fly whit a320 Lufthansa at Frankfurt to a lot of destinations in german 10 hours long

Finally! Thank you for making this great event. Although I’m traveling through Germany with Lufthansa today I hope I will get some time to take part. Enjoy this guys.

4 Likes

I will be in a Lufthansa A340-600 going from EDDF-KSFO. Someone spot me later today.

I will be flying in from ATL as LuftyCargo. See you guys later.

1 Like

I will make a short flight

I’m flying in from KJFK in a Delta 763!

1 Like

Yay! Germany 🇩🇪 event, great!
I will open ATC at my home base EDDH (Hamburg) at some point tonight! Nice short hop from Frankfurt to Hamburg in Lufthansa‘s A320‘s for example 😎

2 Likes

Hop on to EDDF right now all. There is a fog layer

1 Like

Doing a long haul over to EDDF! 13 hours in so far!

Taking some time off to make some films. You probably won’t see me at the FNF today. I’m addicted to this stuff now. ;)

Departing EDDF heading to LIRF with lots of Holiday Packages! Lufthansa Cargo! :)

1 Like

Have a great flight! :) #fuelup #homefortheholidays

2 Likes

Flying into eddf from Stockholm!