Friday Night Flight - Flying the French Flag @ LFPG - 300600ZNOV18

Join us for this week's FNF:

Flying the French Flag

This Friday we celebrate all things French! This Friday Night Flight is centred around Air France, the French flag carrier. Air France has a fleet size of over 200, and we have many variants in Infinite Flight. Brit Air aircraft will also be included. Which one will you choose?

IFATC will be focused at two airports this week, Paris Charles De Gaulle and Paris Orly. Both airports have a high capacity for both air traffic and ATC controllers, so expect busy! You can fly to many amazing areas of the world from these two airports, so why not experience somewhere new?

What is your favourite historic Air France aircraft?

• Concorde
  • B747-100
  • A310
  • DC4
  • Junkers 52
  • Lockheed Tristar

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s: LFPG / LFPO

Aircraft/Liveries: Air France

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

Pilots are not allowed to fly directly between the two Paris airports. This will result in ghosting by ATC. This will be in all NOTAMs

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 30th November @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 1st December @ 06:00 ZULU

November 30, 2018December 1, 2018

ATC Education Group
Flight for FNF
Reports and Violations

Amazing FNF @MishaCamp! I always love European FNFs! Looking forward to fly with Air France!

Awesome event I’ll have to take the A380 or 747 for a spin tmmrw

Oh Boy this’ll have some fun Long haul opportunities!

A380 it is then! Got dibs on AF65… 😂

for this FNF I advise you a flight LFPG - LFML

Nice to see an FNF in France! I love those French CRJ´s.

Hey what’s time dose it start in LA time zone thanks and this sounds fun

The time —> section at the bottom will automatically convert to a time zone near you

Not bad. Not bad at all!😀

Pilots are not allowed to fly directly between the two Paris airports. This will result in ghosting by ATC. This will be in all NOTAMs

fnflfpg

ii hope you all read the BOLD type.

Very exciting FNF! I can not wait! I will try to make as many flights as possible at these airports. (Of course I’m not going to fly between these two airports)

Going to be a fun one! I am worried about the close proximity of the two hubs. Don’t want people flying from one to the other. IFATC hates that.

Don’t worry, that won’t happen

Cool! Looking forward to doing some French Frog Hopping

I will be there 100% :D
ty for chossing LFPG :D

Must have skimmed over that lol. Thanks for pointing it out!