Friday Night Flight - Flying Cargo In France @ LFPG - 021830ZDEC16

Hey community members!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Flying Cargo In France

As we near the holiday season, more packages are being shipped making aircraft loads heavier. This Friday, we head to the Paris Region for some heavy cargo flights as we fly cargo aircraft around the region. Challenge of the week is to set the aircraft weight to MTOW for takeoff (love seeing those longer takeoff rolls) and land with MLW. Can you takeoff and land safely while flying a heavier aircraft?

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: Paris

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF!
Follow all ATC instructions (when available). Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any CARGO Aircraft

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 12/2 @ 18:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 12/3 @ 10:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in the Paris!

35 Likes

I will come

Looks good, will attend!

I will be there in an AF Cargo 772F

I wonder if any screenshots of C130s hauling frieght will appear.

2 Likes

I will be there absolutely but I don’t have cargo flight , I think I can fly with the 777-300ER Air France ( Sky Team ) my call signe will be Air France 46 heavy . Thanks for the event .

I’ll be out flying. Time for an MTOW landing…

I will defintaly be joining, AF-1874

On behalf of the whole of Air France VA we will try to get as many members to join as possible!

1 Like

I will probarly go in the Lufthansa cargo boeing 777-200 f

Nice, nice! I will be there, Emirates or Lufthansa Cargo in a 777, most probably. Although, Cargolux 747 is nice too😎

excellent! good reason to dust og my favourite B777! Will be there as “German Cargo 445”

NICE, i will come in a Lufthansa Cargo b777

I’ll be there on the training server on behalf of Air France VA flying Air France Cargo B777-2F …Call sign AF-115Heavy…I’m ready to go gear up!!

Are we going to have gate assignments?

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s very empty at Paris right now in Expert Sever

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.