Friday Night Flight - FlightCast One Year Anniversary Flight @ KCLT - 051730AUG16

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s FNF Event:
FlightCast One Year Anniversary Flight

This week, we celebrate the 1 year anniversary of FlightCast, The Infinite Flight Podcast. It is hard to believe that it has already been a year. How time flies (Pun intended). We would like to thank Jason Rosewell for his dedication in providing our members with these awesome podcasts every 2 weeks (and for having such awesome cohosts). They are packed with great information about Infinite Flight, interviews with real world pilots and controllers, moderators, community members, the developers, and more. Make sure you check it out at www.flightcast.audio if you haven’t already! Join us in the Charlotte Region in any Canadian livery to show our appreciation for FlightCast.

There are no established routes for this event. Come to Charlotte, team up with other pilots for formation flights, ramp screenshots, or to just enjoy flying for the love of flying on Infinite Flight.

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: Charlotte Region

NOTAMS:
Do not exceed 550 kts GS (Ground Speed) below FL400.
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any Aircraft with Canadian Livery (Preferred but not required)!

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 8/5 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 8/6 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Follow all ATC instructions when services are available, be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Charlotte!

Happy and Safe Landings!

40 Likes

RJ 787 will be there!

1 Like

Fun! Will fly with a AC a330! (I’ve got iOS)

I’ll be there in my trusty a319 :)

Sounds great! ( Sadly we IOS users can’t fly with the air Canada 787 yet… )

1 Like

Internet is Bad

1 Like

Wow, thanks FDS!! I’ll be tweeting/instagramming my flights and locations so make sure you’re following me on one of those or both! Gonna be fun.

https://twitter.com/flightcastaudio

http://instagram.com/flightcast

5 Likes

We posted it on IFN to advertise.

2 Likes

'#everyonestalkjason

1 Like

Us airways/American would have been better (Since that’s CLT’s home base) But I don’t control this, I hope to be there and not line up onto the wrong runway again…

I will surely be there! Hopefully us iOS users will get the update before then so we can fly the Air Canada 787!

1 Like

I think we should also be allowed for the Air France 787 because of the reg

You’re allowed to fly any aircraft with any livery. It’s just that the Air Canada livery is preferred.

2 Likes

I hope the same. I’ll try to come to this.

And don’t forget our members who also have their little side flights programmed 😁😁
But I will try and be there. I don’t have any aircraft with air canada liveries but I will try!

Nice idea @Mark_Denton 😊 to honour @jasonrosewell’s outstanding podcast anniversary!! ✌🏼️
I had to smile, especially because I just listened to the newest episode of the podcast just yesterday, where the great cohost 😁 did not intend to reveal his plans for this week’s FNF yet.😇
I will be there tonight 😎, not sure which aircraft, but for sure it will be “Air Canada 47”, maybe “heavy” 😃

1 Like

@DirkGiessmann I am so happy to see that you are participating 😊 Isn’t this a wonderful idea? FNF are fun but this takes it up to a whole new level! Thank you guys for creating this! I’ll be there ;)
Also I am having a podcast Anniversery flight with Jason participating (awesome as that is) at 1400Z if you saw my thread.
But I think this FNF is going to be absolutely trambunctious 😜

2 Likes

You guys know… if iOS has the Update by then, Charlotte’s gonna be packed. We’re talking about capacity horizons.

Gonna swing by in the Air Canada B789, don’t know if I can be bothered for controlling also, the 787 is just too exciting.

1 Like

Fingers crossed I’ll be flying the Air Canada 787!