Friday Night Flight - Flight Sim Comes to England @ EGLL - 050700ZOCT18

I’m closing in on LHR, Landing in about 1h.
Can someone who’s there give me a heads up about how much traffic there is now, or someone on the menu screen tell me how many people there is inbound?

@Captain_JR unfortunately not sorry

1 Like

Quick Info About My Flight 👇

Callsign: Speedbird 10 Heavy
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200ER
Route: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport ➡ London Heathrow
Crusing Altitude: FL340 ➡ FL360 ➡ FL400
Flight Time: 11 hours, 50 minutes
Arrival (Estimated Time): 17:45 / 5.45pm (London Local Time / BST)

Current Status: Landed!

See You All In London - 30 Min Remaining!

2 Likes

Perth to London complete 👍

4 Likes

Those who are on the training server, Please follow the controllers instructions! Just because I cannot ghost you doesn’t mean you have free reign to ruin the experience for everyone else!

Don’t you hate when someone thinks they can take the A380 and do a sharp final cutting in front of another aircraft at 2nm at 200+Knts!! I think the most frustrating is “Unable”, wtf!!! You’re unable to follow instructions??? Then why are you tuned into Approach Radar, asking me to give you vectors to an airport 8,000miles away, I deal with ILS Approaches, not Departures. Get off the server then!

Have a nice flight people :)

1 Like

Unfortunately EGLL on the Training Server is always like this. Sorry to hear you’re having struggles.
If you’d like to join IFATC, you can contact a recruiter (Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting), although this isn’t the place unfortunately, as it’s off-topic.

1 Like

It’s useless EGLL and KLAX on TS1 is always like that. Might as well contact a recruiter and try to join IFATC like destroyer said.

Let me use your template to give updates about my flight, i really like your post.

Callsign: Swiss 879
Aircraft: Airbus A321
Route: Geneva Cointrin ➡ London Heathrow
Crusing Altitude: FL370
Flight Time: 1 hour, 30 Minutes
Departure time : 19:20
Arrival (Estimated Time): 20:55 (1855Z)
Passengers : 239
Cargo : 7’200 kg
Fuel 10’300 kg

Current status COMPLETE.

2 Likes

Sure go ahead, I make one for every FNF I participate in, which is basically every Friday… only if Heavies are allowed ;)

Usually I have Departure time and all that included as well but had no time this morning to fix that before going to school, so I made one for the Approach part instead, glad you liked it :D

1 Like

Controlling there on Expert was hectic… but in the hr I controlled, I gave no ghosts. Either I was a bit blind, or good job IFC 😂👍

3 Likes

expert server, nothing else to say BTW this wasn’t me

1 Like

I’m probably gonna open at EGSS so small planes can divert if they desperately need to land.

1 Like

Anyone want to help?

Swiss 879 has arrived at 20:10 London time.
Will be leaving at 21:00 : pilots are going to cook and eat.

Nice approach btw

3 Likes

I’ll be there on Casual Server Speedbird 208 B747-400 with Non stop services from Miami to London Heathrow.

1 Like

Every single IFATC representative that I’ve come across today has been professional and skilled in what they’ve done. Given how busy UK airspace was today, its nothing short of impressive that it has gone as smoothly as it has, at least in my experience. Thanks again for making a great FNF possible!

-ATLAS251

4 Likes

They sure did a magnificent job today, I couldn’t expect less. Made two different approaches, and each of those 2 times, I had a smooth vectoring and transition over to tower, and then landing experience. All was flowing in harmony as I’ve wanted.

Great Job to all IFATC who has been a part of this FNF, controlling to guide planes to safety, both in air and on the ground :)

2 Likes

I am alright with you. The only mistake I spotted is approach controller told me to check help pages using ATC… I don’t understand why but maybe it was a wrong command :)

Thanks to IFATC for the job

Came a llottle late to the event,Only Approach was open,But nonetheless he managed to get me on the ILS And I landed properly.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, we really appreciate it! One of my best FNFs so far with 0 ghosts and 0 alcohol needed ;). Thanks!!

3 Likes