Friday Night Flight - Flight Sim Comes to England @ EGLL - 050700ZOCT18

BA320%20Side

Join us for this week's FNF:

Flight Sim Comes to England

This week’s Friday Night Flight highlights the awesome FlightSim event hosted at RAF Cosford this Saturday. Infinite Flight will be in attendance and we would love to see you all there if possible! Our hub for the day will be London Heathrow [EGLL], with Birmingham [EGBB] and Manchester [EGCC] operating as secondary hubs. RAF Cosford will not be open, but you are welcome to fly into it!

For those wanting more information on the flight sim show, follow the link below.

http://www.flightsimshow.com

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport: EGLL

Aircraft: Any

Airbus%20Cockpit

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 5th October @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

End - Saturday 6th October @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

October 5, 2018October 6, 2018

BA320%20Front

61 Likes

Totally coming, thanks Misha for posting these!!

1 Like

RIP servers… gonna be a good one nonetheless!

10 Likes

Another great FNF from Misha, and maybe I’ll stick a few hours in for BAVA
😏

2 Likes

The great FNFs just never stop.

6 Likes

Interesting one, if you see a maniac flying a 16 hour flight into Heathrow that’s definitely me 👀

6 Likes

Hmm…🤔

There is Flight Sim Event everyday on Casual Server 😆

6 Likes

Wow! Wasn’t expecting Heathrow!
This should be fun and interesting (even on expert mwahahaha)
Can’t wait!

6 Likes

Flying from Zurich into Birmingham tomorrow with Moritz irl… I hope someone has tower and Approach open then :P

Hope I get a good WiFi so I can fly on IF aswell :)

Looks like a nice event Misha, great Job as usual :)

4 Likes

No Way!!! NO WAY!!! I was planning on doing a Flight to exactly EGLL for tomorrow with BAW???

Whaaat areeee THE Odds!!!??

Well I’m coming, See y’all there, and Thanks Misha, You aren’t only just a Unicorn, Now You’re A Mind Reading Unicorn! 😜🦄

Telepathy…

12 Likes

Won’t be able to partake in the FNF but I’ll be seeing y’all on Saturday! Can’t wait!

7 Likes

Now this is going to be a busy FNF, at least for the controllers ;) I’m looking forward to controlling EGLL at some point tomorrow! Should be a busy busy day.

Good call Misha!

4 Likes

Very cool, I am going to control some time at TS1.

2 Likes

I am sure of that, you guys (IFATC) will do a amazing job tomorrow ;)

As long as we pilots behave properly, mature and follow all the rules and instructions, all should move in harmony, or so we could hope, wish and pray for :P

I’ll be arriving in the middle of the peak hours so depending on when you’re active, we might not see each other but I wish you a pleasant time controlling in the busy busy busy busy busy… London Heathrow :)

5 Likes

Thanks @Captain_JR. Go ahead and pm me here on when you are going to land so we don’t clog this thread up and i’ll see if i can get on at that point! Safe flying.

3 Likes

I like it👍🔥

2 Likes

I feel like you guys are trying to break the expert server! EGLL… Everyone at grade 3 which fly on TS1 will probably be there 😕

2 Likes

Bad Behavior At The Extreme Is A Ghostable Offense!
Although Ghosting is a offensive move which IFATC tries to limit their use of, but if someone trolls on purpose only to spoil someone’s flying experience, then the’ll be ghosted. if someone immature from TS comes along only to play around or is unable to follow ATC instructions/commands, they’ll be sent on a 1 week vacation… sorry back to their home where they come from, where they belong for now, til they mature again.

I wouldn’t worry much about people (Grade 3 pilots from TS) entering ES and trying to wreck our flight. IFATC will take necessary action when needed! :)

6 Likes

Well I didn’t mean it in that way exactly. I just ment that there are a lot of pilots who chose to do the FNF flights on expert. I just feel like this is such a popular airport, many people will be there!

2 Likes