Friday Night Flight - Flight Of The Valentine

Happy Valentines Day!

This weeks FNF will be a tribute to all things valentines. Join us in the Amsterdam region with the aircraft you love most.
Want to have a little more fun? Try a Valentines Day themed call sign like “BM1NE, QTP1E, IMY0R5” etc.

Take pictures and enjoy the ride.

All servers are welcome to follow the same tour instructions at a less strict pace.

NOTE - Earlier start time!! In addition to previously extending the FNF we will now also welcome you to begin 2 hours earlier.

16 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

NOTAM: None.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Attendees are expected to obey ATC, general rules and event requirements. Be sure to check and understand the NOTAM if any are posted.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday Feb. 12th

• Event Start Time - 18:30 ZULU (10:30AM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday Feb. 13th) (2:30AM PST Saturday Feb. 13th)

• Featured Region: Amsterdam

• Aircraft - The one you love.

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

13 Likes

I am very lonely.

10 Likes

The call sign part is fun!

2 Likes

I may come, but I may not. If I do, I will be 4X-EAL, not any of those themed callsigns.

I don’t have a girlfriend because I’m not a part of the cool kids club;(

7 Likes

Sigh can you guys give a temporary girlfriend or someone to hang out with for this event?.. im so lonely

2 Likes

You, sir, are forever alone…

1 Like

You can be my friend :)

I feel like it would make more sense for this to be in Paris…

5 Likes

I might come, flying an ANZ 777-300ER.

Don’t worry, you’ll find someone AR_AR :).

What these supposed to be…

Q t pie

I m yours

IMCRY1N

8 Likes

You’re never alone on infinite flight. Why think you are alone when you have the coolest flight simulator and amazing aircraft in your hands? What more could a man want?

@AR_AR: Thank you-Now I can see it.

@El_Alex: Humans are programmed to want to their genes passed into the pool. Sure, you could have the darn best mobile flight sim the market has to offer but it’s not the same as having a perfect mate.

2 Likes

That edit tho @Boeing707 but I’ll be there, plus I have a girlfriend!
Edit: Sorry @Narroc_Wim and @AR_AR , didn’t see you guys were lonely!

1 Like

It’s okay I really don’t need a girlfriend in 8th grade. So much work to worry about. And I have to save some time to play IF of course!

I am 14 in 9th Grade, plus my gf lives next door! Pure coincidence!

1 Like

Sorry I am 15 in 10th Grade! My mid terms are killing me!

Same here, 15 in 10th

1 Like