Friday Night Flight - Flashback Friday @ EGLL - 261730ZMAY17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Flashback Friday

It’s time to take it back a few years and fly some of the retro livery 747s in our fleet. Come out to the London region in your favorite 747-200 retro livery and show it off as you cruise around the region! Hope to see some really nice screenshots with these retro/vintage liveries!

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: London

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF!
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: EGLL
Aircraft: Any 747-200
FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 05/26 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 05/27 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in London! Happy and Safe Landings!

32 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll have intentions to stop by tonight

4 Likes

That 742 Olympic looks really nice in the new atmosphere! 😃😉😏

6 Likes

I’m definitely coming!

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to jump in my 747 and have @Mark_Denton as my co pilot and do barrel rolls and loopty loops over heathrow, im sure he would enjoy it, isn’t that right mark? 😂

3 Likes

Be careful not to agitate the ATCs… 💨👻

3 Likes

I will definitely stop by in my NWA 742!

1 Like

Well like @JoshFly8 said in one of his topics, I will request for stunt landing option to be approved in TS1 and ATC will be likely to just click on cleared for the option message without giving any thought to it. 🙂

I’m excited for this fantastic Boeing 742 event, Boeing 747 is so easy to fly in IF.

1 Like

Nice event Mark…Expect to see my attendance and participation tonight

Bring your 747X to the next IF Airshow…l am sure the video makers and other paparazzi would love to get a look at your barrel rolls and Immelmans…

Sounds good event … why I have never seen any South African events around here, we should wait long time to fly to Africa, I wish the update come out soon to fly everywhere around the world.

Blue Stripes (with @jdag2004)

7 Likes

If you wait for SAAVA you’ll be seeing a lot of SAA events.

@Nate_Schneller One of my favourite photos of all time!

For those on expert server flying out of EGLL please remember no pattern work is being accepted.

Clipper Twins

4 Likes

Scandinavians at Birmingham 🇳🇴🇩🇰🇸🇪

3 Likes

I would love to come! But, unfortunately IF logged me out of my account with google.

ok
here’s mine

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.