Friday Night Flight - First ACJ 319 Flight on 25MAY1999 @ LFPG - 271730ZMAY16

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s FNF Event:
First Flight of ACJ 319

This week’s all server event is to celebrate the first flight of the Airbus ACJ 319-133X that occurred on 25MAY1999 in Paris.
Since there is no ACJ319 available, let’s fill the skies with A319’s or any of the new Airbus 320 family we have.

There are no NOTAMS, restrictions, or established routes for this event. Join us in Paris in your favorite A319 aircraft to celebrate the anniversary of the first flight. Join with other pilots for formation flights, ramp screenshots, and to just enjoy flying for the love of flying and aviation. Looking forward to seeing all of your screenshots!

Region: Paris

NOTAMS: None

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any A319 (Preferred but not required. All aircraft are welcome)!

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 5/27 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 5/28 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Follow all ATC instructions when services are available, be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Paris! Please share your screenshots!

Happy and Safe Landings!

35 Likes

Good job Mark!

3 Likes

It’s about time that some traffic will come to Paris

11 Likes

I agree. Paris is a beautiful region.

6 Likes

Hope i can come!✈️✈️

1 Like

I can’t, don’t have the region :(

2 Likes

YAY… Paris will have people in it!

2 Likes

I’ll try come. I’m going to be doing my ATC test so I might not have time.

Good luck!

1 Like

Awh man, I don’t have paris region! :(

Just finished my Final Test Today 😆. But I have to wait till 10 June to renew my subscripion 😭. (Would love to see Paris region to grow. So I won’t waste my money to buy it). Sorry, I Can’t attend 😭😭

I will attend with an Air France A319 (“Air France 47”) and afterwards I will step into tower for some controlling, which is always so much fun and quite a challenge during FNF! 😎

FDF? Friday-Day-Flight? :P

1 Like

Great idea.
See you in Paris

Happy landings
:)

looking forwards to this event.
are you expecting a good turnout?

I will fly air Canada rouge a319 as Maple 26 super. ill look out for you both in the tower and in the sky.
what time will you ne flying?

Perhaps it isn’t FNF for him lol

Literally.

1 Like

Didn’t think of that!

😂 you’re so right, night flight! 😎