Friday Night Flight - FDS Official Bombardier Dash 8 Launch Event @ Seattle - 181830ZMAR16

Welcome to another FNF. Even though it’s been about a week, we will still have our promised Dash 8 launch celebration event.

Join us in the Seattle / Portland region and fly a couple commuter routes.
To make this as easy as possible the routes will be generalized suggestions. Reversing departure and arrivals is just fine.

Route 1 KSEA to KAST
Route 2 KSEA to KPDX
Route 3 KPDX to KAST, on to KSEA

Recommend altitudes between FL100 to FL200. Fly with friends in a pack or go solo. Go ahead and try all the routes.

Take pictures and enjoy the ride.

NOTE - Earlier start time!! In addition to previously extending the FNF we will now also welcome you to begin 2 hours earlier.

16 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Attendees are expected to obey ATC, general rules and event requirements.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday March 18th

• Event Start Time - 18:30 ZULU (10:30AM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday March 19th) (2:30AM PST Saturday March 19th)

• Featured Region: Seattle / Portland

• Aircraft - Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 Horizon Alaska (all liveries welcome)

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

20 Likes

Noooo I can’t come I have air cadets camp :(((

3 Likes

I’ll actually try to go this time. Perhaps after my rail fanning trip or dinner

3 Likes

you’re a railfanner? So am I!

@Padi3_14 stay here a bit and get TL3 (Regular), and you’ll be in for a treat. All i’m saying…

4 Likes

Just about managed to land my dash 8 at Portland. Crazy winds. That was fun but tough

1 Like