Friday Night Flight - Exploring Africa @ HECA - 210700ZSEP18

Join us for this week's FNF:

Exploring Africa

This week’s Friday Night Flight takes us to the beautiful country of Egypt. Hop in any African livery and explore the entire continent and the treasures within it. Our main hub for the day will be Cairo [HECA], with secondary airports open in Tunis [DTTA] and Khartoum [HSSS]. Whichever airline you chose, we hope you have fun and experience the magic of Egypt and the African continent!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport: HECA / DTTA / HSSS

Aircraft: Any African livery

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are established routes for this event.
Have fun!

Established Routes:

HECA - DTTA

HECA MENKU 3111N/2957E BOPED 3133N/2921E KATEX 3236N/2737E METRU ARLOS TIMBI AMIBO EMLAR EVIRA 3623N/1313E DOBIX SONAK 3640N/1114E DIDON DTTA

HSSS - HECA

HSSS ALPOX 1745N/3200E MRW NUBAR SML 2631E 2702N/3102E 2818N/3111E HECA

DTTA - HECA

DTTA 3659N/1016E 3657N/1027E 3653N/1040E 3644N/1054E DIDON SONAK DOBIX ASDAX MOLAM GZO BONAR 3331N/2101E LOSUL BRN 3041N/2926E HECA

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 21st September @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

End - Saturday 22nd September @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

September 21, 2018September 22, 2018

63 Likes

seems like fun can’t wait

1 Like

Yay!!! I can join this one!!!

1 Like

Another great FNF Misha! As an IFATC, I love it when there are other focus airports in addition to the main hub, as it allows more traffic to come to secondary airports. More traffic at a secondary airport makes controlling a lot more fun!

5 Likes

Yes! Another Africa FNF, Africa has been really underrated lately, glad we’re going to get some people down here :)

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get to Africa again!!!
Hope this will be a fun one!

2 Likes

Awesome stuff Misha! ❤️

Glad I’m controlling and not flying on the ES… 😬

#Grade2😭

8 Likes

Ooooo, This is nice, very nice :D

I’ve been planning for the past weeks to fly to Africa without actually doing it, something has to come in the way, but now’s the time ;)

I guess i’ll bring out the Egypt Air Livery, haven’t flown that airline, not even once since it’s release…, so it’s about time!

2 Likes

I am really delighted to see DTTA, my home airport, in an FNF. hope to see you all there. Big shout to Mark and all the team for this great choice

2 Likes

Great! I never fly in Africa, perfect chance to, thanks Misha!

1 Like

Established routes? Well it’s been a while since one of those has appeared! I’ll be busy most of Friday, but should be able to sneak in a flight or two.

2 Likes

I cant wait to enjoy this friday night flight with the fam. I was just wondering why do people seperate egypt from africa when it is located in africa?

What do you mean???

Another great FNF in Africa! I am very happy!

Nothing nvm im just excited to join the family in some fnf fun

I will be time travelling back to the Egyptian types tomorrow when I visit HECA!

VIDP-HECA
HECA-KSFO

1 Like

What airline is HECA-KSFO?

It makes me so happy to see Africa getting so much love

1 Like

It doesn’t look like that’s a real route. You’re welcome to simulate it on IF using an EgyptAir 777 or a330 though ;)