Friday Night Flight - EasyJet Extravaganza @ EGSS - 151730ZSEP17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
EasyJet Extravaganza

We fly in the London region this week feature EasyJet and the A319/A320. The airport(s) for the event are going to be focused on EGSS and EGKK. Come out in either one of the EasyJet airbuses that we have in the fleet and lets fill up the sky with some orange and white! You may see one or two of our community members flying that are actual pilots for EasyJet! Hope to see everyone there!

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: London

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: EGSS / EGKK
Aircraft: Any EasyJet Airbus

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 09/015 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 09/16 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in London!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

47 Likes

London region, yay haven’t had a lot of FNF recently there

5 Likes

God I haven’t been to Gatwick in IF live for ages. Nice to see the FNF posted more than 3 hours in advance.

10 Likes

Yay! I am flying into EGSS today at about 4pm. Straight from the real airport to the IF version for me!

11 Likes

Aw man I will be in school during this event 😩

2 Likes

the event is on for 16hours…thats a long time at school mate!!

For those not in the UK, recently ITV had a ‘Documentry’ showing Easyjet pilots ending their training and some of their base training and early flights on the line. Very intersting and worth a watch, links below to the Youtube uplaoded episodes.

Ep1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLs50lZFyBQ
Ep2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQD6orsJuk

4 Likes

Damn. An easyJet group flight

Can you please tell me what part of the message was inappropriate?

12 Likes

Infinite Flight is the reason I skip class sometimes…

3 Likes

Your education should come first, wouldn’t want you to steer anyone toward any bad habits here ;)

11 Likes

I’ll be flying in from Gibraltar or Malaga. Somewhere in southern Spain to Gatwick!

1 Like

I guess it’s my time to buy another region. Always wanted this region :)

1 Like

BRUH

See you all at Gatwick tonight. Let’s paint the skies orange

3 Likes

Realized I don’t even have the A320

*all excitement lost

2 Likes

Well heck. Today DLVA’s event is held at EGSS… I guess we can expect some delays then. Unfortunately we will be using the 788 as I never expected there to be a FNF at EGSS when I posted the event on Tuesday…

Change if plans. Delta Virtual will be using the A319 and B739 so we don’t take up that much space. We will still be using our livery though.

2 Likes

Oh. Ok nvm my old post then!

2 Likes

I hope everyone have a great FNF. I have at least!

With great help of @Karl.Luebs !

8 Likes

Thanks Dylan, you also did an awesome job!!! Great FNF session this week!

IMG_0757

2 Likes

Friday night flights happen every Friday (hence the name). This means you’ll have one to attend in just 2 days!

p.s Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes