Friday Night Flight - East of the Urals @ ULLI - 070700ZSEP18

FNF%20urals%20Forum%20Header

Join us for this week's FNF:

East of the Urals

This week’s Friday Night Flight focuses on the airline S7. Based in central Russia, the airline has a distinct green livery on their aircraft, and we are lucky to have this on the A319. So, hop in your S7 A319 and travel the length and breadth of the vibrant country of Russia. If you can, fly over the amazing Ural mountain range! Our main hub for the day will be St Petersburg [ULLI], with Novosibirsk [UNNT] and Irkutsk [UIII] open as secondary hubs. Whichever route you chose, we hope you have fun and make the most of flying around this amazing area!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @Infinite_Flight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport: ULLI / UNNT / UIII

Aircraft: S7 Airlines A319

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Heavy aircraft may be denied at UNNT and UIII
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 7th September @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

End - Saturday 8th September @ 07:00 ZULU (12:00am PDT)

September 7, 2018September 8, 2018

FNF%20Urals%20Forum%20Footer

71 Likes

I literally at first thought it read “east of the urinal” before then reading it again properly. Looks like another Great FNF!

41 Likes

Great FNF location! Looking forward to fly this airliner :)

3 Likes

Love the scenery into Saint Petersburg! Misha with another great FNF choice!

3 Likes

Finally an interesting FNF! No more JFK or LHR! I really like flying to places that are out of the way with less popular airlines like S7! Great FNF Misha!

6 Likes

Can’t wait for a colourful A319 FNF!!! See ya’ll there

2 Likes

What in the heck? 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Yay! FNF in my country!

Also S7 flyes to Moscow Domodedovo (UUDD)

Thanks Misha! 😀

Here you will find all S7 destinations https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_S7_Airlines_destinations

5 Likes

They do indeed! I wanted to get people flying to some cool airports that aren’t Moscow 😉

10 Likes

WOOHOO I’ll definitely be there.

Well yeach, but Moscow has 3 airports, and not everyone knows that S7 flyes to Domodedovo, not to UUEE or UUWW

That happened! Also I can find new Russian people during FNF!

2 Likes

Oooooh! An FNF in Asian-Russia. Exciting!

sad not a TBM release FNF

4 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it. The coming FNFs should be quite diverse 🙂

9 Likes

Green mean flying machine. If I wasnt grade 2 I would attend. huhuhuhu. 5 more days before back to grade 5 . LOL… Have fun to all!!! Maybe I need to open up my other account for this. :-)

3 Likes

Isn’t “East of the Urals” more Vladivostok and Novosibirsk?

St. Petersburg is west…

2 Likes

It will be greater to fly on Transsiberian routes. For example from Moscow or St Petersburg to Far Eastern Russia (Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Kamchatka) and Japan, Korea, China

2 Likes

Great routes, but we have only A319 in S7 livery. For long haul routes S7 uses B767 or B737

1 Like

Cheers Misha. My second home airport ;)

So happy to finally see a FNF in Eastern Europe