Friday Night Flight - Dreamliner Line Up @ KEWR - 221730ZSEP17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Dreamliner Line Up

We head to the New York region and feature the Boeing 787 with KEWR being the main airport. The Dreamliner is a beautiful aircraft with the iconic wing flex. Lets show off that amazing aircraft. Come out to KEWR in your favorite 787 livery and lets have a great time flying with other members/pilots.

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: New York

NOTAMS:
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: KEWR
Aircraft: Any Boeing 787
FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 09/022 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 09/23 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in New York!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

44 Likes

I will definitely do try my best to attend this specific event!

6 Likes

Oh yes! The AC 787! I’ll try to come tomorrow.

4 Likes

I am poor and I can not buy the card until December but when it arrives December it will be pure vizio

1 Like

I love the 787 so i will be there flying.

2 Likes

Ugh I can’t get live because my parents think subscription is over priced! Miss out event 5. If I could I would attend!

1 Like

Really looking forward to this! One of the under played regions.

8 Likes

Sweet! I will definitely come!

1 Like

Great! I’ll be there in around 8-9 hours. Flying from from Dubai, Norwegian 789

3 Likes

Save a space for me what gate space should I park at in a Air Canada 🇨🇦

Let’s all fly in ts1

No gate assignment at FNF. Just show up

Myself, @MishaCamp, & @DeerCrusher have Newark open for FNF, come and fly people!

10 Likes

Will blow the dust of my Qantas B787 and get some hours back for my favourite VA!!

Great event looking forward to this!

I did not know that having online was going to be so cool, I’m more than looking forward to December to buy it

That was awesome. Shoutout to @MishaCamp who done a really good job controlling APPR for the first time in ages, really helped. And DC of course.

6 Likes

You all were great. Although you forgot to give me the cross runway command… 🤔

1 Like

I like giving it separate to the exit command. Causes too many go arounds on the paralell from my experience of doing otherwise.

2 Likes

Just flew KJFK KSWF, I think a quick shoutout is in order for IFATC

@GHamsz - KSWF approach. Handling tons of pilots kept everything in line. When I was flying in I counted 15 pilots all under his control. Perfect timing for vectors and everything was kept in this beautiful intricate sequence.

Thank you, Mr. Hamsz and thanks to all IFATC, especially the ones who controlled tonight.

6 Likes