Friday Night Flight - Destination Brussels @ EBBR - 251830ZMAR16

Welcome to this weeks FNF weekly event. This week join us in the Amsterdam region. Begin at any airport, and everybody should fly to Brussels EBBR.

Take pictures and enjoy the ride.

NOTE - Earlier start time!! In addition to previously extending the FNF we will now also welcome you to begin 2 hours earlier.

16 full hours to join and enjoy this event.

An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of participation by selecting the server you want.

•Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.

•ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.

•ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Attendees are expected to obey ATC, general rules and event requirements.

Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.

• Friday March 25th

• Event Start Time - 18:30 ZULU (10:30AM PST)

• Event End Time - 10:30 ZULU Saturday March 26th) (2:30AM PST Saturday March 26th)

• Featured Region: Amsterdam

• Aircraft - Featuring regional airlines like Brussels Airlines, DutchBird, Air Berlin etc.

Share your event experiences and photos.

Happy landings

17 Likes

I may attend with a B737-700 of Air Berlin or an A319 of Brussels Airlines.

1 Like

I will try to get thear, i will be in a 737 or a a320 or the dash

I’ll come maybe, with Transavia or Brussels Airlines.

3 Likes

I will attend with A319 or A321 of Swiss 😎
Brussels is by the way a very good choice this week, David! 👍🏼

3 Likes

I can join this event before it ends for once, thanks to easter break!

which server is the best to fly on this event

Probably Advanced

1 Like

Its up to you really. If you got time and want to fly seriously join advanced. If you want to fly with friends and not worry about being ghosted, fly playground. If you want to just have fun, no violations, no atc, or anything fly on Free Flight.

Advanced will be a longer flight since you have to go through approach, use real world approach speeds etc.

thanks dude

Dutchbird wasn’t a regional airline. Instead it was a charter company flying to holiday destinations only. ;)

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter. The point is that it flew in the region at some point.

4 Likes

Me and @GISINNIKITA on Aeroflot a320s,
Giving respect to victims, from Russia.

3 Likes

If you are flying right now be aware all of the IFATC members are getting kicked off the servers! Beware if a controller doesn’t respond that it is because we went yellow!

Thanks,
IFATC members!

3 Likes

Yeah i was also going yellow during the flight and when I was on final I got a message saying “someone is already using my account” so I got kicked off live and lost my xp and hours for that flight 😡

3 Likes

why was someone using your account?

No one was, it got confussed and just kicked me off the server

1 Like

Is Lufthansa one of the airlines you can flu

I’m joining now!!! See you there