Friday Night Flight - Delta Domination @ KATL - 051830ZJAN18

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight:
Delta Domination

As you have seen with this week’s IFATC schedule, Friday and Saturday feature Delta Air Lines. So we head to Atlanta to kick off the weekend with Friday Night Flight. Come out to KATL and show your support in your favorite Delta aircraft. There are no established routes for this week, however, there are several featured airports that will have active ATC as seen in this week’s schedule. Certainly hope to see some awesome ramp shots with all of the Delta aircraft everywhere!

Region: Atlanta

NOTAMS:
There are no established routes this week!
NO PATTERN WORK AT FIELDS WITH ACTIVE ATC DURING FNF PEAK HOURS!
(Pattern work at controller’s discretion based on airport traffic conditions outside of peak hours)
Follow all ATC instructions (when available).
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)
Airport: KATL
Aircraft: Any Delta Air Lines Aircraft

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 01/05 @ 18:30 ZULU (10:30am PDT)
End - Saturday 01/06 @ 10:30 ZULU (2:30am PDT)

Be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Atlanta!!

Happy and Safe Landings!

59 Likes

Looks good as always Mark!

8 Likes

I’ll definitely be there!

2 Likes

Mark this is awesome! I sure will be coming! I will try and get some good screenshots for everybody. ;)

1 Like

Already this early!?! Man this will be an amazing FNF that’s for sure!

1 Like

May I have a gate number please… We should at least be somewhat organized with gate number for traffic control

No need this isnt a singke departure time event. This is an all day one on multiple servers at multiple airports. Impossible to assign gates.

8 Likes

Delta Domination see you there

On my way to Atlanta from Los Angeles. Passing ENE of the Salton Sea near Palm Springs as seen in the background. ✈️

14 Likes

Will definitely be doing this event! Probably will do ATL to LAX

Sounds like fun! Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!

1 Like

I should be there! Sounds fun!

Friday night flight is already starting? Thought it started tomorrow morning…

It does but IFATC is open starting at 2400Z yesterday (If it makes sense). They will be open for a full 2 days.

2 Likes

Awesome! Will IFATC be on TS1 and casual also?

As a DLVA pilot, ill enjoy this a lot, in fact, i am inbound to KCVG and I’ll be arriving in a good 45 mins if anyone wants to ATC

• IFATC members are not permitted to control on the TS1 server.

• As for Casual, there isn’t the option to control on that server regardless whether IFATC or not.

10 Likes

This was great fun :)

3 Likes

At the gate in Atlanta, performing Delta flight #1987 to Miami in the 717, when I saw the moon and snapped this ;).

4 Likes