Friday Night Flight - Dash Around Denver @ KDEN - 151730ZJUL16

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s FNF Event:
Dash Around Denver

This week we head to Denver for some flying over the mountains for some beautiful scenery. The Dash 8-Q400 will be the featured aircraft. Fly passengers from KDEN to KASE, from KPUB to KEGE, or out of any airport that you would like.

There are no established routes for this event. Come to the Denver region in the Dash 8-Q400! Team up with other pilots for formation flights, ramp screenshots, or to just enjoy flying for the love of flying on Infinite Flight.

Post your best screenshots for a chance to have it shared on our Official Infinite Flight Instagram page at http://instagram.com/infiniteflight

Region: Denver

NOTAMS:
Heavies will NOT be permitted to fly in to or out of KASE or KEGE.
No aircraft larger than a B757 or A321 at KASE or KEGE.
Do not exceed 550 kts GS (Ground Speed) below FL400.
Ghosting will be enforced.

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any Dash 8-Q400 (Preferred but not required. Aircraft larger than B757 or A321 not permitted)!

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 7/15 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 7/16 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Follow all ATC instructions when services are available, be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in Denver!

Happy and Safe Landings!

NOTAMS:

36 Likes

Yet another great event, Mark! 😀

This one sounds great!

Sounds fun. I’ll be there. Also thank you for cracking down on the Heavy traffic in and out of KASE :)

6 Likes

Finally! Realism is now strictly enforced!

8 Likes

I’ll be there and I’ll change my callsign to 305 Heavy

Find me : )

Sounds fun. I’ll try to do some controlling, then maybe a quick flight :)

This one is calling my and TravelSky’s names! Expect me to be there! Love the NOTAM! I hate seeing Heavies at Aspen!

7 Likes

Come on! The last 4 events were regions I don’t have. 😔😔

2 Likes

I only have 3 unpurchased regions which are Denver, Caribbean and SoFlo. I haven’t attended the last four events because they were all in those regions. That’s saying something.

1 Like

I have 6 unpurchased regions … Hawaii, Carribean, Denver, SoFlo, Paris, and Seattle

1 Like

If you have Denver, then what’s the problem here?..

1 Like

No, I meant unpurchased regions.

Oh, okay. I see you edited it now. :)

1 Like

Thank you @Mark_Denton, yet another nice event idea! I tought it would be time for some prop fun again at FNF 👍🏼
Heavies restriction is good!
I will be there in the Dash-8 first, and as always later on in some tower 😎

Nice event as always :-)
Thanks for organizing it!

Finally more realism.

1 Like

Is the heavy restriction for ever ? @Mark_Denton

I’ve already seen two planes turned down for landing in Aspen! Wonderful! It doesn’t look like Approach (Jeebak) knows and is lining them up and tells them to contact tower at about 6nm out then they are denied landing.

1 Like