Friday Night Flight - Community Forum 10k Members Celebration Flight @ SFO - 171730ZJUN16

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s FNF Event:
Community Forum 10K Members Celebration Flight

This week’s all server event is to celebrate that we have achieved a milestone of reaching 10,000 members on our Forum Community! Let’s fill up the skies over San Francisco with FDS liveries to show our appreciation for our community members and of course Infinite Flight!

There are no NOTAMS, restrictions, or established routes for this event. Join us in San Francisco in any FDS Livery aircraft for this event! Team up with other pilots for formation flights, ramp screenshots, and to just enjoy flying for the love of flying on Infinite Flight. Looking forward to seeing all of your screenshots!

Region: San Francisco

NOTAMS: None

Server: All Servers Event (Your choice)

Aircraft: Any FDS Aircraft (Preferred but not required. All aircraft are welcome)!

FNF Event Hours:
Begin - Friday 6/17 @ 17:30 ZULU (10:30am PST)
End - Saturday 6/18 @ 9:30 ZULU (2:30am PST)

Follow all ATC instructions when services are available, be respectful of everyone who is flying, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

See everyone in San Francisco! Please share your screenshots!

Happy and Safe Landings!

35 Likes

This will be fun. I remember when there was another event in SFO not that long ago (I don’t remember what it was) where the skies were crowded and it was great!

Let’s celebrate!🎉

3 Likes

Oooooh SanFran… time to pull out the Dash!

6 Likes

Wow, this is the exact same!

Huh, am I being scolded? :/

1 Like

You realize the 19th is not the same time as 17th.

Yes, but the event is the same.

Yes, but this event is an Official FDS event.

6 Likes

This is a great 10,000 members event. Shining some light on a region that’s been looked down on for being the hub of the Free Flight Server. I can’t wait! It’ll definitely bring back memories of me being a grade 1. Lmao

1 Like

rip playground server

rip sfo playground server

1 Like

Hope there are 10K flyers in SFO😄

5 Likes

What do you do if you dont have any FDS livery

Two words: Triple Seven.

1 Like

Use a generic livery on the A321, A380, 737, 747.

Ok perfect

Impossible lol out of the 9971 users, most are inactive… :3

2 Likes

I wish I had a mid-sized aircraft in FDS livery like the 737BBJ or the 772ER or something. :/ I only have the CCX and 748. Oh well. I didn’t really wanna fly a jumbo jet, but I still wanna support FDS.

1 Like

Lets hope all 10.000 members come😂😂🛫✈️🛬