Friday Night Flight: Community Choice!

Friday Night Flight

This week we ask you, our community, to decide where the Friday Night Flight should take place. We have narrowed down all the suggestions from our community to 3 of the most requested. Voting will close early hours of the morning tomorrow at around 0800Z. Vote below!

• Palma de Mallorca [LEPA]
  • Seoul [RKSI]
  • Manchester [EGCC]

0 voters

66 Likes

This is a great idea Misha! Great thinking!

6 Likes

I would love to see this every week

24 Likes

me too @Devon_Mo_piedmont114

5 Likes

Happy to see that we get to choose. That’s very kindly thought. I hope Seoul wins but seems like everyone’s favorite Spanish Island is taking it home… :/

Hope to see this freedom, that we get choose again in the future :)

12 Likes

Amazing idea Misha, I really hope it’s Seoul so I can fly in Asia for a change.

7 Likes

This is a great idea!! Love It

This is a great idea Misha! Make more polls like this. Hopefully LEPA will win.

1 Like

I voted for Palma but it’s not really the holidays paradise season so 😂

4 Likes

I love this idea. It eases planning and gives the community a chance to choose what airport to ‘enjoy’ on Friday. In my case, I’ll go with Manchester🙂

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for an event at LEPA for so long😱

4 Likes

I’ve been hopefully begging for Manchester since the first FNF on global

1 Like

Common we have never had Manchester EGCC before. And it’s my home airport as well. Everyone vote for Manchester

4 Likes

You’re right we never had it on Machester, but we already had it in England and Palma, but the staff just wants to fly in the same place, I’m not sure I believe we already had it in RKSI I can not remember, but it would not be bad to go back there

1 Like

Theoretically we can fly from Manchester to Palma and vice wersa since Ryanair does have a direct flight.

2 Likes

I hope because LEPA has the most votes, we go from LEPA to Manchester

4 Likes

I’m always up for a British Airways route, so anyone of them would be great!

4 Likes

Great idea guys. Thanks

1 Like

You know the great thing about this poll? @MishaCamp can use the results for reference so that even if an airport doesn’t win this round it can still be a good baseline for future Friday Night Flight locations or Flashflights. :)

10 Likes