Friday Night Flight Community Choice: Eastern Frontier @ KTPA - 310600ZMAY19

Join us for this week's FNF!

Welcome to Tampa! This week we take the event to the chosen location of our community. After battling a tough race with Toronto, Tampa came out the winner in this week’s poll. Frontier is this week’s featured airline. This week we also focus heavily on the hub airport. IFATC will, therefore, be located at smaller airports in the area around Tampa. Hopefully, this will make for an action-packed airport at Tampa!

Which Frontier livery do you fly the most?

• Alberta and Clipper
  • Colorado
  • Hugh the Manatee
  • Ozzy
  • Sheldon
  • Virginia the Wolf

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Any

Airport/s:

KTPA Tampa HUB

KSFB Orlando Sanford Secondary
KRSW Southwest Florida International Secondary

KMLB Melbourne International Airport
KDAB Daytona Beach International
KSAV Savannah Hilton Head
KTLH Tallahassee International
MYGF Grand Bahama International

Aircraft/Liveries: Frontier

NOTAMS:

Pattern work at controllers discretion.
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
There are no established routes for this event.
Have fun!

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 31st May @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 1st June @ 06:00 ZULU

May 31, 2019June 1, 2019

78 Likes

Uh… Somebody call my livery or just a glimpse of hearing? Joke aside.
Frontier Ozzy or Frontier Ouzi? is the mention the same? 😀 .KTPA are Nice and Fun Airport btw

5 Likes

Oh boy, this’ll be a great FNF. 😉

10 Likes

Looks like a great event. I can’t wait to see the beautiful beaches of Florida from the sky!

2 Likes

poll was yesterday, need to sleep less

14 Likes

Ok guys, enough with the complaining about the poll! I’m really excited for this event. I haven’t flown Frontier in IF yet so I’m excited to be able to try it!

2 Likes

I think a more original airport would have been more interesting. East coast US airports seem to be on the schedule every week.

4 Likes

Bet
Tampa hasen’t been featured for a while so its a fair choice.

6 Likes

Another great looking FNF! 👍🏻

1 Like

I can’t for the life of me think of a long haul longer than Frankfurt that goes to TPA…

1 Like

All Frontier Aircraft MUST park at airside E.

4 Likes

Zurich should be a bit longer

1 Like

Ah @MishaCamp you should have considered KVPS! Anyways, this will be great fun. Thanks for giving the community the option to chose!

1 Like

True, no Edelweiss A330 though. Cheers

2 Likes

Thank god! DCA isn’t featured!

2 Likes

Very nice choice for a FNF. I have flights planned already

@baseball_inferno why don’t you want your home airport featured

2 Likes

Because of the fact that at least 9/10 of IFATC don’t know and don’t allow the river visual app/dep. As a loyal citizen of Alexandria and a frequent visitor to Gravelly Point and Terminals A and B, I will never fly over P-56 and P-56A (aka no straight out departures from Runways 1 and 33 will ever be done by me). @BluePanda900 spoke on the great freedoms presented by IFATC not allowing the vidual at DCA on the vote for the FNF page, it includes a wonderful 7 day vacation from ES, and I can practice the visual as much as I want on CS and TS.

7 Likes

I know how hard it can be sometimes to get people to fly realistically at airports.

I will be flying a leg from DCA to TPA tomorrow

2 Likes

I have so much gratitude for everyone who supported Tampa for the Friday Night Flight as I was the one to submit TPA.

Nevertheless, this will be one incredible FNF. Thank you Misha! 🙏

your welcome @dillon_lewis

9 Likes